Watch out top 8, the Adelaide juggernaut is coming!

Remove this Banner Ad

No I heard it from one of the other Adelaide flogs straight after you won on the weekend.

Teams that are 15th after half the season are there for a reason.

Actually you must've been misinformed, as Adelaide are corrently sitting 15th with only three wins.

Considering the average amount of wins required for entry into the AFL Toyota Finals Series is roughly 11 or 12, qualification would require an immense transition of form, one which is unlikely to occur sadely for Adelaide fans.

You almost passed as an intellectual poster.......almost ;).

I agree woth your post though :(.

Hold the phone... Adelaide have improved over the last few weeks, and beating freo was a goo effort, but you've left you run for the finals too late. Just console yourself that you'll probably finish above the port ****s, and wait for the finals next year.

I apologise for the previous mistake, and upon further inspection discovered copious other mistakes which I have hastily removed.

I wish to point out also that you in fact misspelt "with", replacing the i with and o.

I am confident you will seek to fix said mistake.

While I appreciate your critique of my previous post, I think you failed to pick up on the facetiousness of exchanging the 'i' with the 'o' in the word 'with'. Perhaps next post I shall include a :rolleyes: or perhaps a ;) woth ;) my post.

kind of funny how last season we were critisized about not being able to defeat a top 4 team, now we have done it when we are having our worst season ever. to put things in perspective a bit, hawks are 8th, if we defeat them this week, we'll be 1 game behind them. having said this, definately not expecting to make the 8

we now have the winning formula

McLeod to announce his retirement this week
Goodwin plays his farewell game next week
Doughty the week after
then Stevens, Burton, Johncock, Rutten and Bock in succession

we squeak into the finals with a team of 18 year olds and get absolutely smashed in the first week by Melbourne

No I heard it from one of the other Adelaide flogs straight after you won on the weekend.

Teams that are 15th after half the season are there for a reason.
Still coming to grips that your team was exposed on the weekend to a superior side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still coming to grips that your team was exposed on the weekend to a superior side?

Yeah it only took the retirement of an out and out champion (who was probably 2nd BOG behind Thompson) of the game to snap your team out of its total apathy it's been living in for 11 weeks, why stop at the finals GF berth here we come :thumbsu:

I would be amazed if you don't beat the Hawks by at least 10 goals this weekend... In fact speaking of goals did you know Tayla Walka's jizz cures cancer? It can be the only explanation for why so many of you are lining up to get it all over your face....

Yeah it only took the retirement of an out and out champion (who was probably 2nd BOG behind Thompson) of the game to snap your team out of its total apathy it's been living in for 11 weeks, why stop at the finals GF berth here we come :thumbsu:

I would be amazed if you don't beat the Hawks by at least 10 goals this weekend... In fact speaking of goals did you know Tayla Walka's jizz cures cancer? It can be the only explanation for why so many of you are lining up to get it all over your face....

apparently so does Salter's ...... but he can't deliver.

Yeahhh bitches, called it over a month ago, the Adelaide juggernaut is roaring into September!:D:thumbsu:
They may have left their run a little too late. Although, if they can continue to win the games they weren't supposed to, like they did tonight, as well as the ones the should, then they're still in with a chance.

Personally, I'd like to see them make it to a prelim, as that would qualify as "Challenging for top 4", and would certainly put the wind up a few here. Having said that, I'd also like to see them play the Pies in that, as we'll no doubt beat them. :)

can they make the 8? i think carlton, sydney and hawks having a game in hand and already a game clear with superior % makes it very hard.

crows are now 9th (unless north win and jump them this round)

they play:

Port
Rich
WB
Bris
Coll
StK

likely need to win 4 of those and get the 93% up a bit.
the teams currently in the 8 all have over 102%

might be playing catch up now, either with points or %

lot easier to win a few matches when all the pressure is off.

good win though.
Nothing annoys me more than some of the ****wit supporters like yourself who always seem to be able to put a negative spin on a fantastic win.:thumbsdown:

prior to tonight we would have had to defeat 2 of the top 4 teams that we play. also, we would have needed to beat pretty much everyone else we played. still a longshot, but beating cats, and having outplayed them by more than the margin, means still a very outside chance to make 8.

can they make the 8? i think carlton, sydney and hawks having a game in hand and already a game clear with superior % makes it very hard.

crows are now 9th (unless north win and jump them this round)

they play:

Port
Rich
WB
Bris
Coll
StK

likely need to win 4 of those and get the 93% up a bit.
the teams currently in the 8 all have over 102%

might be playing catch up now, either with points or %
Pretty tough run home. Would only expect them to win a couple of those.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch out top 8, the Adelaide juggernaut is coming!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back