Think Tank Wayne Carey vs Damian Harddick. Which shag proved costliest? šŸ¤”

Who singlehandedly boned their club harder?

• Wayne Carey

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Damien Hardwick

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Bonus Answer: Gary Rohan

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Bonus Answer #2: Nafan Buckleys

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Bonus Answer #3: Brooke Cotchin

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a case to be argued that the Bay could use an injection of fresh talent.

You're not it, pencil dick.

There ya go being nice to fwit noobs - again.

Surprised Garry Lyon has not at least been provided as an option?

Don't know if there is a more despicable act than being involved with your best mates former wife - and in my view it's irrelevant if this occurred 1, 5 or 10 years after Bill and his better half parted company...

Fortunately, at least the Brownless kids were old enough to sort of understand what was happening - "So you and 'uncle Garry' and now together, oh rightio?"..

Last edited:
Don't know if there is a more despicable act than being involved with your best mates former wife - and in my view it's irrelevant if this occurred 1, 5 or 10 years after Bill and his better half parted company...
Flog was probably moving on her while they were still together. Dog.

Bullshit. Get the timing right and it's like a free kick in the goal square. It is just wrong to not score.

Anyway, it is helping him. He needs to stop moping around the place and decide she's a rotten mole and he's better off without her.

You can even reinforce the lesson by reminding him that she's a dud root.

There is a case to be argued that the Bay could use an injection of fresh talent.

You're not it, pencil dick.

Thread was on its last legs & I've saved it. Saved it from sliding off the front page :thumbsu:

I neither have the time, nor the proclivity to be saving all the Bay's 'Think Tanks' though, so don't get used to me carrying you regulars :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thread was on its last legs & I've saved it. Saved it from sliding off the front page :thumbsu:

I neither have the time, nor the proclivity to be saving all the Bay's 'Think Tanks' though, so don't get used to me carrying you regulars :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Give this a squizz bud.

3782D82B-BF7B-4CFB-9888-9C13DE8EF6A4.jpeg

Then don't. You sound like quite the wit. You'd be better off starting a thread here and showing us all how it should be done. I'm sure we'd all welcome the instruction.

bigok.gif

Bullshit. Get the timing right and it's like a free kick in the goal square. It is just wrong to not score.

Anyway, it is helping him. He needs to stop moping around the place and decide she's a rotten mole and he's better off without her.

You can even reinforce the lesson by reminding him that she's a dud root.

Oh hell, just realized I'm in 'the bay' - anyway, interesting take Limpfrog - you may be surprised to learn that non-consensual wife swapping orgies have apparently not been a regular public activity since the days of the Roman's...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh hell, just realized I'm in 'the bay' - anyway, interesting take Limpfrog - you may be surprised to learn that non-consensual wife swapping orgies have apparently not been a regular public activity since the days of the Roman's...

Are you seriously suggesting that a woman needs the consent of her ex-husband to have a root?

Wow.

Are you seriously suggesting that a woman needs the consent of her ex-husband to have a root?

Wow.

And are you seriously suggesting Garry Lying didn't play 'hide the sausage' prior to the Brownless's separation and/or divorce...?

Probably had Nicky chock-a-block over the breakfast bar, while silly billy was on the lounge a few feet away watching a Scats game...

Last edited:
Stevo always struck me as a pretty good bloke.... deserved better than that little root rat and his white ant best mate.
Nice to see hes doing well for himself these days.

View attachment 1169419
A very nice bloke. A bit too nice for his own good it appears on a few occasions. It turned out that Carey wasn't the first time ### #### hadn't strayed.

Fortunately, at least the Brownless kids were old enough to sort of understand what was happening - "So you and 'uncle Garry' and now together, oh rightio?"..
Absolute dog act, yes.
But had no effect on his club.
Which is what the fred is about.

Absolute dog act, yes.
If anything it helped, by making Gary Lyon more reluctant to pontificate his advice on the Dees. (without ever taking any actual responsibility of course!)

Absolute dog act, yes.

Best thing Melbum did was put that idiot at arm's length. The Carlton equivalent of Lyon would be asking for Fevola's advice on running a Club.

Best thing Melbum did was put that idiot at arm's length. The Carlton equivalent of Lyon would be asking for Fevola's advice on running a Club.
Carlton equivalent is Mark McClure who does a similar amount of armchair coaching & is as consistently negative. Roots fewer mates' wives though.

Carlton equivalent is Mark McClure who does a similar amount of armchair coaching & is as consistently negative. Roots fewer mates' wives though.

To be fair to the old dinosaur pink shirt wearing rent a rant - there hasn't been a lot to be positive about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Wayne Carey vs Damian Harddick. Which shag proved costliest? šŸ¤”

Back