List Mgmt. WB Off Season News Items 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

For reasons mentioned in my post in the trades thread here's a thread for genuine news items related to trade, draft and list management. No discussion. It's just a place where you come to get a summary of off-season news relating to WB players. Without having to read through 10 pages of posts in the trades thread. I will probably flesh it out a bit over the next few days.

Contributions please!
You can drop a post in here if you are aware of genuine news of likely player movement, retirement, etc relevant to the Dogs' list. Doesn't have to be a done deal - eg a request for trade is genuine news - but I'd prefer not to include mere thought bubbles from a journo looking to meet his daily quota of social media posts or column inches.

I'm also happy to include things like injuries and surgery if they are significant enough to affect the player's pre-season.

WB players in the news
(can include players from other clubs wanting a trade to the WB)

Riley Garcia - has signed a three year extension to 2027. (09/10/24)
Links:

Jason Johannisen - was reportedly told to wait on other developments before a decision was made on contract renewal (9/10/24) A few hours later it was reported that he had signed a one year extension to 2025.
Links:

Charlie Clarke - has been told to wait on other developments before a decision is made on contract renewal (9/10/24) OOC
Links:

Jack Macrae - has requested a trade. (10/09/24) Possible destination St Kilda. Currently contracted until 2027.
Links:

Bailey Smith - has requested a trade (8/09/24). OOC. Likely destination Geelong.
Links:

Dom Bedendo - has been de-listed.
Links:

Kelsey Rypstra - has been de-listed.
Links:

Last edited:
Here's the full list for 2024. I'm happy to add players being traded in (if any).
Let me know if you can't see the list table below.

Please let me know what bits need updating.
In particular CEY (Contract End Year) is one area where a low key renewal announcement can slip by unnoticed.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. WB Off Season News Items 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back