WCE/Rich/Coll/Port trade for the experts to dissect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Deepthroat

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2002
Keilor East
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast
I'm on a roll today.

How's about:

WCE

IN: 4, 11, 22

OUT: Kerr, Seaby

RICH

IN: Seaby

OUT: 26

COLL

IN: Kerr

OUT: Didak, 11

PORT

IN: Didak, 26

OUT: 4, 22

That looks very fair to me.

Please sir, may I have another?

We're going to give up a GUN in Didak, plus apotential 10-year GUN (pick 11)from the last 'superdraft', for a 'more troubled than Didak' GUN who needs his buddies around him to play well?

Nah, we have more than enough small forwards (yes, even though didak is a very good one) at present. And he's not an elite mid as many on the Collingwood board would have us believe.

Trading pick 4 for a small forward is the last thing Port need, plus not to mention losing 4 spots with our 2nd rounder too.

I actually think you "may" give up that pick for a ruckman.

You have got to be kidding me. Hopfully not, Richmond need to stock up their foward line. :

Lets say we trade pick 26 to WCE for Seaby
And the man richmond want Vickery slides to pick 8 We would get screwed. In stead of giving up 2nd rounder for Seaby. Maybe 3rd rounder + Player don't need like JON!

I don't really care anyway. As long as we get Vickery/Sidebottom/Hartlett:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond get smashed on that trade.
Better ring your club cause they know its going to cost more than just pick 26.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24437818-5012432,00.html

"While Richmond will not give up its first national draft selection, No8 overall, its second-round selection (No26) could be used as part of a deal to satisfy the Eagles.
Tigers general manager of football operations Craig Cameron said: "We're in preliminary discussions with West Coast."
The Eagles, who will almost certainly replace Seaby by drafting West Australian ruckman Nick Naitanui with their first pick (No2 overall), will demand a better deal than Richmond's second-round draft selection."

Don't underestimate seaby. He is a much better tap ruckman (in directing them) than Cox, and if he was #1 ruck in any AFL side i think he would be in the top 5 of the AFL rather easily.

His issue is that he is a confidence player and gets a bit down in Cox's shadow. Whenver asked to be the sole ruck he has really stepped up, in particular with hitouts to advantage, which he is far superiour to Cox in. One of our most dominant periods over the last 3 years has been with Seaby in ruck, and just palming it to our midfield like Cox never could.

Pick 26 = fair. Most people would give that up for Hunter yet i would not give a 3rd round pick for him so its not a case of overrating an eagle. Give him a year as the main ruck and you will get a top 10 pick for him next year.

lol all the richmond supporters hating on seaby :rolleyes:

If u look at his career statistics then at his games where cox hasn't played he is right up there with the elite ruckman of the afl :cool:

Better ring your club cause they know its going to cost more than just pick 26.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24437818-5012432,00.html

"While Richmond will not give up its first national draft selection, No8 overall, its second-round selection (No26) could be used as part of a deal to satisfy the Eagles.
Tigers general manager of football operations Craig Cameron said: "We're in preliminary discussions with West Coast."
The Eagles, who will almost certainly replace Seaby by drafting West Australian ruckman Nick Naitanui with their first pick (No2 overall), will demand a better deal than Richmond's second-round draft selection."

Will not buy a Richmond membership if we give more than pick 26 for him and will be very dissapointed if we just swap him for that pick, lucky Melbounre is winning the race for him.

I'm on a roll today.

How's about:

WCE

IN: 4, 11, 22

OUT: Kerr, Seaby

RICH

IN: Seaby

OUT: 26

COLL

IN: Kerr

OUT: Didak, 11

PORT

IN: Didak, 26

OUT: 4, 22

That looks very fair to me.

it's been stated publicly that we wont part with kerr for less than a top 5 pick AND a top 10 pick, so no.

west coast hold all the power in these negotiations :)

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE/Rich/Coll/Port trade for the experts to dissect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back