WCE/Rich/Coll/Port trade for the experts to dissect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Noooo way we're giving Dids for Kerr PLUS pick 11. Would do the swap though.
If you could give me Kerr + 12-18 pick for Didak & 11 I would probably do it.

Collingwood lose big time here.

As a min the Eagles would need to throw in pick 36 for the Pies to help balance this up, pick 52 as well possibly.

Pies still look a tad short changed though.

it's been stated publicly that we wont part with kerr for less than a top 5 pick AND a top 10 pick, so no.

west coast hold all the power in these negotiations :)

:eek:pick 4 + 11 is as close as we'r gonna get, pick 22 for Seaby is a pretty good deal so that evens out the pick 11.

People need to remember what happened last year with Judd. Pick 1 or no deal.....>>>>> ok we'll take pick 3.

And please don't menetion Kerr is under contract, we sure don't want to negotiate a Kerr trade next year with a compromised draft, it's now or never.

:eek:pick 4 + 11 is as close as we'r gonna get, pick 22 for Seaby is a pretty good deal so that evens out the pick 11.

People need to remember what happened last year with Judd. Pick 1 or no deal.....>>>>> ok we'll take pick 3.

And please don't menetion Kerr is under contract, we sure don't want to negotiate a Kerr trade next year with a compromised draft, it's now or never.

:confused:

that's like saying "here's my point but dont point out why it's wrong".

yes, last year we demanded pick 1 and settled for pick 3 for judd. and yes, he was out of contract so we had less bargaining power than we do this year as kerr is contracted.

less than a top 5 and top 10 pick for kerr (as has been stated) and our members are entitled to feel outraged.

it simply wont happen, when will it sink in for you idiots?

The Judd situation was unusual in that Carlton (the team which he nominated as his "preferred destination") had pick 2 in the PSD so there was a danger of Judd walking for nothing to them if the Eagles didn't do the deal that they did. Next season, unless Kerr's "preferred destination" is the Gold Coast, that situation will not arise. If he wants to go to a Melbourne club the Eagles will still be able to demand a fair trade for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE/Rich/Coll/Port trade for the experts to dissect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back