Dunstall_Jr

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2003
Glenferrie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hull City AFC
We are so spoilt to get to watch Cyril Rioli each week. He is absolutely incredible.

It could be a 3 on 1 situation, and you don't just hope that he can win the ball and get away from the opposition, but you expect it! Not only that, the bloody magician actually does it. Every time!

Add into the mix, Franklin and the crap he pulls out, we really are lucky!

svENRIGHT-420x0.jpg

No doubt, Cyril was huge last night - seems he always turns it on against the cats.

He and Buddy are the biggest excitement machines we've had on the park at the same time since day dot I suspect.

I am always lost for words watching him play.

At the end of the game last night after the radio Nathan Brown said... rioli didnt have much influence on the game :eek:

Cyril just seems to get the urgency in a situation. He did a monster of a chase in that last quarter on Paul Chapman. Started 35m away, was never going to catch him, but put so much pressure on the kick. You just have to love and appreciate the effort he puts in.

No more exciting player when he's on! :thumbsu:

One thing he needs to improve is not trying to be too exciting. By that i mean trying to do those short kicks to a strong player in a congested situation. Can turn the ball over doing that. Not a bad thing but something, that if he works on it, can raise his value even higher. :thumbsu:

My favorite is Hodge... but this man makes me really want to put the 33 on my back!

HE is such an awesome excitement machine. Words cannot explain how happy i feel to have him in our TEAM,

I remember Travis Varcoe running next to Cyril during the second and i remember yelling at Varcoe to put a framed photo of Cyril on his wall and aspire to be like him!

Even the kid who ran out with Hodgey at the start of the game had the #33 on his back!
Saw a little girl, would have been about 3 or 4 years old I reckon, at half time. She had a tiny Hawks jumper on with 33 on the back. I said to her "Go Junior!" and she smiled back at me. She looked pretty proud to be wearing the genius' number. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love We are so spoilt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back