Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Just out of interest for those that wear guernseys to games. Who's wearing a Prison Bar and who's wearing the BiB?
BiB because that's all I own.

On Sunday we wear the white back that is familiar to most of us against the black back of Richmond. The white shorts will also look great due to Richmond's black shorts.

You mean like this? :p

victor_harbor_20060317_0212.jpg

Sorry Eddie*

*No I'm not :D

3XL? I thought they were only making them for the players...Unless Darren Jarman is lacing up.
I'm not too sure, I haven't heard anything from the club selling the guernseys. There seems to be a lot of ISC stuff on eBay that is clearly going out the back door of that factory in Fiji!

Watching some of the old Port Adelaide Grand Finals, thinking about the furore over tickets and realising something...how awesome would it be to sit within the fence at games like the old days (or the NBA today). The tickets would obviously be premium today. How many could you fit around the ground in a single line? The playing field perimeter is 924m and the fence approx. 950m...so an extra 950 tickets? Would you pay a premium to sit inside the fence?
Screen shot 2014-09-04 at 11.24.40 PM.png KU_v._TT_Arthur_seats_t960.jpg

Watching some of the old Port Adelaide Grand Finals, thinking about the furore over tickets and realising something...how awesome would it be to sit within the fence at games like the old days (or the NBA today). The tickets would obviously be premium today. How many could you fit around the ground in a single line? The playing field perimeter is 924m and the fence approx. 950m...so an extra 950 tickets? Would you pay a premium to sit inside the fence?
View attachment 77959 View attachment 77958

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Will be delivered mid-October".

Must have solid intel, seller has 100% positive feedback on thousands of transactions.

Yeah. Double-ewe tee eff.

I was ready to call bullshit before clicking the link but money can't buy that seller's credibility. Rock solid.

I wont buy one from there until there is some sort of confirmation, but just incase the megastore ends up stocking them, I'll start preparing the explanation as to why I need to buy this Prison Bar guernsey after already spending $260 on one last year and getting a similar but different one for free at the Carlton game.

I think it would probably be seen as too dangerous and the AFL would want to avoid any lawsuits if a spectator gets hurt when two 100kg footballers come crashing in to them and the fence.

They seem like good sellers. Might just suck me in.
Id rather buy it from the club and try one on since I tried a large on and it's a nice fit if I was playing footy but a bit too tight to wear over anything. The XL may be slightly too loose. But if they don't go on sale in the store I'll jump on this.

Yeah. Double-ewe tee eff.

I was ready to call bullshit before clicking the link but money can't buy that seller's credibility. Rock solid.

I wont buy one from there until there is some sort of confirmation, but just incase the megastore ends up stocking them, I'll start preparing the explanation as to why I need to buy this Prison Bar guernsey after already spending $260 on one last year and getting a similar but different one for free at the Carlton game.

If someone on ebay is taking pre-orders en masse in all sizes then they'll be available from the club around the same time.

I was at the 1976 GF (inside the spectator arena) and it makes the game a farce. Players are worried about going full tilt at the footy near the boundary because they don't want to smash spectators into the fence. What if a ball slams into a spectator's face? Mostly unlikely but who knows what nutter might get through? In the end modern OH&S regulations won't allow it.

037717-38604414-282e-11e4-aaf4-d11cdeb5504d.jpg

I was at the 1976 GF (inside the spectator arena) and it makes the game a farce. Players are worried about going full tilt at the footy near the boundary because they don't want to smash spectators into the fence. What if a ball slams into a spectator's face? Mostly unlikely but who knows what nutter might get through? In the end modern OH&S regulations won't allow it.

037717-38604414-282e-11e4-aaf4-d11cdeb5504d.jpg
Good quality pic from your box brownie Ford. :p

I reckon I've spent almost $700 in the megastore over the past 2 seasons alone. If I can get the guernsey from the club I will, but I doubt they will be selling them.

Agreed - I missed out on the last prison bar Guernsey, if the club is selling these, I will get one in a heartbeat. If not, I'll likely just try my luck on Ebay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Wearing our prison bar guernsey for a home final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back