Week one of the finals all out of Victoria ?

Remove this Banner Ad

If North win next week Dogs go up to 5th if they win, are on same points as GWS

Ok I thought they were one game behind my bad

North could upset GWS at Etihad sure....lots of incentive yup

North would be playing for a home final next week in essence ...well pointed out ...good post

That inflexible contract ended in 2002 for the most part. And by the same token Victorians can say that South Australians and Western Australians are entitled whiners unable to let go of their own past glories and accept that they joined the VFL. I mean if we're going to generalise, we should all be able to do it.

Note: am Queenslander.
What "same token" would that be, bud? You seemed to have missed the poster's qualifications "most" and "the minority". I mean, if if we are going to generalize then maybe don't put a gloss on what the poster said.

I am tipping the following for the final round.
Adelaide
Geelong
Carlton
Sydney
Port
Kangaroos
Saints
Dockers
Magpies.

Ladder;
Sydney
Adelaide
Geelong
Hawthorn
GWS
West Coast
Bulldogs
North

Round 1 - Sydney v Hawthorn
Adelaide v Geelong
GWS v North
WC v WB

Round 2
Hawthorn v GWS
Adelaide v WC

Round 3
Sydney v Adelaide
Geelong v Hawthorn

Round 4
Sydney v Hawthorn - Sydney

I could see an upset in GWS beating Hawthorn in the semi however, in which case I'd tip Geelong to beat GWS in a preliminary Final. I think I'd still tip Sydney to win the flag.

I've got you at third, with the top 3 not changing. You'll beat us down there, we were poor today. Too much on the line for the cats.
Your mob with not as much to play for you may be right, still a danger game I really hope we can play well and set up a 3rd position can't see us belting Melbourne 3rd it is and have to road trip week 1 of final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think so, is always possible but I've reread the post you were responging to and yours and cant see it

Your mob with not as much to play for you may be right, still a danger game I really hope we can play well and set up a 3rd position can't see us belting Melbourne 3rd it is and have to road trip week 1 of final
You'll roll us, we were insipid today. If Adelaide get upset by the Eagles then you'll play at the G, either or, I think you'll win your qualifying Final.

That's right. And wasn't there another year you got stitched? Can't help but feel in 96 it should've been an Eagles v North GF.
We lost jakovich to an ACL round 16.
Could have finished top of the ladder but lost to Sydney in the last round.

1991 was the first time. Played Melbourne even though we finished first and lost to the hawks.

We won but it meant an extra travel week.

AFL would be shitty though. Don't they get all funds from the gates from finals? No games the G would be an impact to their back pocket I'd have thought.
Not really. The cheapest seat at subi costs about $70 up to $140 for "premium" ( cushion for the wooden bench). So they make up the costs

Remove this Banner Ad

Week one of the finals all out of Victoria ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back