Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 3)

Ok folks, just finished recording this weeks episode. Will be up shortly.

This week's episode:

-Rant of the Week
-Discussion of the rolling average and how it affects your DT
-Mailbag segment (Brent Harvey and Liam Anthony's injury)
-Discussion about the ruck scoring thus far this year
-Captain Choices
-DT Tip of the Week

Look forward to hearing your responses once it's up. Thanks.

Damn... i know DT really has ruined my life when im sitting around at 12:30 am waiting on a podcast from you blokes! Not that its not worth it im sure, i rate your work boys, but to bed with me it is ..... look forward to the Rd 4 Ep tomorrow!

Thanks for being patient folks.

Podcast is up!

As usual you can listen directly from our website here:

http://dreamteamlord.podbean.com/

If you have itunes, please click on the following link to automatically download the show each week. Helps us out a lot.

itpc://dreamteamlord.podbean.com/feed

As per usual either post your thoughts, suggestions, questions for mailbag or abuse here or email us over at dreamteamlord@gmail.com

enjoy.

Great show, really enjoying it. Both up to the top 300 now, flying. Great explination of how the prices work for those that don't know how it works. Mackie is on my radar for when Harley comes back in 1-2 weeks, hopefully that will free him up. Great stuff and bring on the teams :)

Re: Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 4)

Great show as usual guys, really enjoyed it.

Nice clear summary of the rolling average and price movements with some good advice. Smart advice on the rucks as well.

I better not say I LOLd at the LOL vent, more of a giggle.

FL18, any chance next week you could talk through trading, in particular the balance between using trades early to generate cash from the right cows and having enough trades left to position your team where you want it, plus a few for LTIs. Probably a relevant topic at the moment.

I reckon Cameron Bruce will matchup and shutdown Richo to a degree.

Cosmo and footylover18, absolutely quality show once again.

I especially loved the medical diagnosis on L.Anthony, very interesting stuff, perhaps you could do a critical injury analysis on a popular player each week?

I also liked the segment on the rucks, I had similar thoughts and reasoning behind that as well and should be very interesting in the next few weeks to see how the likes of Jolly, McIntosh, Fraser etc. perform against formidable rucks. But I reckon your on the money in regards to the influx of high scores.

You'd also imagine K.Cornes would be tagging Mitchell as he did last year for his 164, so he'll be brought to the ball a fair bit and hopefully, for me at least, put a lot of pressure tackles on him ala Clinton Jones -> Kerr.

I've got a recommendation for the mailbag next week, of course you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I'm pretty sure you'd have a lot of people sending stuff in, but I'll put it up just in case you do want to have a chat about it (see below). Its probably a bit long to quote, so this is the hyperlink to the post:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14199964&postcount=134
I'm also, with a bit of luck, aiming to add a bit more information to it in due time.

Keep up the good work with the podcast! The 30 Spartans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another quality episode guys, much appreciated. :thumbsu:

Flows really well and some excellent content. Sound quality has improved too. It certainly beats BlandFM on the drive home.

Great work :thumbsu:

Good episode guys

Comedian David O'Doherty (very funny man) agrees with you on the use of Lol's, Rofl's and the dreaded LMAO

[youtube]IWeOqVxlkMg[/youtube]

One of the questions i am mulling over is what to do with Troy Simmonds. I paid the extra cash at the start of the year (370k then) thinking that i had a premium that i wouldn't need to worry about all year. Now he has put up his 3rd sub 60 score and lost 62k should I stick by him? or look for another answer? The worry was he was expected to do better against a Melbourne side and only put up 45.

My first thought is to always back in your premiums (boomer, nicely done this weekend), but will put the question to dr footy lover and cosmo.

cheers

I think the question that is going to be on everyones minds is what to do with skip..

• Wait a week for robinson to peak/put in another solid performance and then keep or downgrade to the likes of barham or hartlett and use cash to upgrade skip
  • Hold onto skip and play rookies while he recovers from injury so a trade is not wasted
  • Sideways trade to another player in that range (Lucas, Krakouer) :confused:

or the 4th option, for those with cash (from a downgrade last week) which underpriced premium to look at, harvey/riewoldt/pav/franklin/gia

I have cash also so like Modra93 am also wondering which premium I should look at... Perhaps you guys could give a ranking or something for those of us that already have some of the above...

By the way, great show...

Remove this Banner Ad

Weekly Podcast - Dream Team Ruined My Life (Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back