List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Bevo in a presser last year after a loss basically blamed the loss on the fact he hadn't made any changes for 3 weeks and i was WTF

The man can't coach without constantly shuffling players around.
It just goes to show that Bevo has no accountability if he’s looking for reasons for a loss and pinning it on stuff like this

I think everyone has a realistic expectation of a player coming off a long term injury and having to adapt to a new gameplan…I think he will be fine at the very least it takes some pressure and opposition attention away from the kids to allow them to delvelop at their own pace and frees them up.
I must have interpreted the expectations on here differently to you.

Based on the reactions to the trade, some people on here think we have pulled off the heist of the century.

Based on the reactions to the trade, some people on here think we have pulled off the heist of the century.

Gave up pick 17 & 38 for a player who will play over 250 games for the club and we also get back pick 45 (probably comes down to 40 after all is said and done.

Obviously, if, and it's a big if, but if we turn pick 45 into a player who is in our best 22 by 2026, it is a masterstroke.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back