Which hairstyle group should Bailey Smith join ahead of season 2025

• The headband aficionados

• The mullet crew

• The short back & sides crew...ie; "regular" style

• The Ablett-Chappy next gen bald head brigade

• Other... Post with your suggestion if selecting this option

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

DID HE GET PAID UNDER THE SALARY CAP?!?! CORRUPTION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!
I am now seriously worried about you, CTTF
😫

You have a phenomenal grasp of AFL player + game knowledge 👏🏻

Yet your failure to understand extremely basic player payments is worrying 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apart from Geelong having ‘NO’ salary cap, Bailey was paid with cough free Maccas’ Grimace shakes for family + friends for all of October cough

I am now seriously worried about you, CTTF
😫

You have a phenomenal grasp of AFL player + game knowledge 👏🏻

Yet your failure to understand extremely basic player payments is worrying 🤦🏻‍♀️

Apart from Geelong having ‘NO’ salary cap, Bailey was paid with cough free Maccas’ Grimace shakes for family + friends for all of October cough
Clear sarcasm from myself there Zouzy

Did I see CS being interviewed over his new "Soft Cap dodge job” …. and he seemed to be dampening expectation …with words like easing him into it….

What is our expectation …. A Danger like B&F in his first season would nice …. but something short of that but better than Caddy would be expected. Top10. B&F ?

Hair suggestion. .. A Grandmama blue rinse..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I see CS being interviewed over his new "Soft Cap dodge job” …. and he seemed to be dampening expectation …with words like easing him into it….

What is our expectation …. A Danger like B&F in his first season would nice …. but something short of that but better than Caddy would be expected. Top10. B&F ?

Hair suggestion. .. A Grandmama blue rinse..
I’m not expecting him to have danger like first year …but geez if he did the opposition supporters espically the salty WB ones will be very very vocal

I’m not expecting him to have danger like first year …but geez if he did the opposition supporters espically the salty WB ones will be very very vocal

We are hated anyway … so embrace it. Id rather have other clubs despise us than s****** at as irrelevant..

I visualise Darth Vader in hoops enticing all these players to come to the dark side.

Edit …. The soft ware has "****” me for saying sni.. gg...er at someone … unbelievable ..yet believable..

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 10.33.24 AM.png

Last edited:
They actually used the Hollywood set used for the moon landings apparently

One would think that the whole concept of a conspiracy theory has to evolve from a generation point of some sort ...

with the moon landing was it that they actually did build sets for photos.. that Capricorn One was a thought provoking film or that apparently Kubrick left clues about his involvement all the way thru the Shinning... :rolleyes: I always wondered if USA lied to all about the moon thing then surely USSR would have found a way to prove it. Alternatively maybe thats the true origin of the conspiracy theories… A way to undermine success of a group doing something that defies convention and creates a new success nexus that has confounded those who are stupefied with envy and awe.

They have to be cheating the cap..its the only logical way I can accept their success ...

They actually used the Hollywood set used for the moon landings apparently
ive seen the stage the used.

Im on the Casablanca Stage as of right now.... Warner Bros Stage 14

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Bailey Smith - officially (and finally) traded to Geelong

Back