List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL the only league in the world where homesickness exists...wait for it.....being away interstate lol. Laughable sport at times, god forbid these guys didnt play soccer and move to europe.
AFL the only league in the world where homesickness exists … but only for Victorians.

Yet another example of the vAFL and the Vic bias of the ‘national’ media.

Hopefully, but it's not a good sign. Being 19 with a gf interstate can't be easy. Would need a circuit braker for that.
SMH, they're teenagers ffs.

He'll have the whole coast of minge to get over her.

95% of us dont stick with our first girlfriend out of high school. I wouldn't take it that seriously, and I would really question the club to bring Yaz over because it can easily go the other way overnight. Going into my workplace with my ex-girlfriend wouldnt be great.

Bring his family over that's a given

SMH, they're teenagers ffs.

He'll have the whole coast of minge to get over her.

95% of us dont stick with our first girlfriend out of high school. I wouldn't take it that seriously, and I would really question the club to bring Yaz over because it can easily go the other way overnight. Going into my workplace with my ex-girlfriend wouldnt be great.

Bring his family over that's a given

Also they dont play at the same time of year and she is over here quite often anyway.

I reckon, with the change in the way the umpires are calling holding the ball, Harley is going to get pinged 5 times in the first half in his first game back. Wont be allowed to shrug off the tackles. You watch.

He wont get the chance to actually break the tackle or do his usual "stand up in the tackle and handball off".

I reckon, with the change in the way the umpires are calling holding the ball, Harley is going to get pinged 5 times in the first half in his first game back. Wont be allowed to shrug off the tackles. You watch.

He wont get the chance to actually break the tackle or do his usual "stand up in the tackle and handball off".

Yeah that’s why I don’t like the new interpretation, there basically rewarding the tackler for an incompetent/incomplete tackle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't worry about Harley not signing an extension yet. His agent said as much in an interview during the week.

He said that, as they have an extra year on their first contract, other top 20 picks from last year's draft aren't in a hurry to sign extensions either.

I wouldn't worry about Harley not signing an extension yet. His agent said as much in an interview during the week.

He said that, as they have an extra year on their first contract, other top 20 picks from last year's draft aren't in a hurry to sign extensions either.

I assumed it went hand in hand with the new three year contracts for first rounders. Literally no rush to do an extension yet when you got multiple years still left.

And yeah, when everyone was having a panic attack about him not signing yet I said I can't recall literally any of the first rounders signing new deals yet.

We’re just going to have to get used to the bed wetters coming out in force every time the Victorian kid we drafted heads home to Victoria for a few days.

Yeah even if Harley is an Eagle for 10 years there will be stories of him finishing his career in Vic.

Just gotta deal with the noise unfortunately.

Hopefully he consistently re-signs every couple years to keep things quiet.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah even if Harley is an Eagle for 10 years there will be stories of him finishing his career in Vic.

Just gotta deal with the noise unfortunately.

Hopefully he consistently re-signs every couple years to keep things quiet.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

We also feed the noise by acting like desperados and clingy.

If he goes, he goes. We get a king’s ransom and we move on.

Reid would be smiling watching this unfold. The Brissie commentators on the radio were up in arms and going on about it like they've never seen a tagger before.

Maybe young Lachie needs to learn how to shake a tag and stop getting frustrated.

Heard that Pyke has a plan to get Reid to put pen to paper.

Hire a professional child actor. Maybe from the US.

Deck said child out in Eagles gear.

Get child to be at an open training session begging for an autograph from Harley.

Unfold the sheet out to reveal the 15 year contract.....

Pykey you son of a bitch....

Brad Pitt GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back