List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally i think it turned for him when he went to the tribunal. He sat there the whole time the AFL were making their case shaking his head no. When KC Grace was presenting the defense he was nodding his head in agreement.

I love this about him and don't want him to change but i suspected the AFL wanted to calm him down a little bit and didn't like how ahead of himself he was getting. He's a PR dream...... as long as he plays nice with the AFL.

What would ya’ll say if I said I ran into Harley in Vic tonight and he said that he’ll “play his whole career at WCE”?

I'd say he mistook your erection for a gun in your pocket.

Harely will get better results even if he doesn’t improve his individual game next year, as long as our midfield improves around him. No 19-year-old should be carrying the main load of AFL side straight away in the midfield. If we get some decent bash and crash mids around him to protect him, he will step up another level with time and space.

This is probably why we linked to Graham and Baker experienced senior players to help when Yeo and Kelly have days off that force Harley to take the heat ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

troll GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Harley, there's a little crippled boy in the hospital tonight who wants you to sign with the Eagles for life. I know because... I crippled him myself to encourage you.'

341040.jpg

Harley also told me Dark Sharks has small calves and that this board needs to post about Lost more.
Fair comparison. Like when Harley gets the footy, he also makes things up on the spot without any real plan. Plus, the most obnoxious people you know won’t shut the **** up about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back