List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Graham (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Jack!

I’ve heard he has concrete boots.. will surely help Pyke to compact the new turf down at Min Resources..

Hopefully the defensive mid we need to help the young kids in the middle flourish a bit more.

jasonlee.jpg
I'm always reminded of this guy when I see Jack Graham.
Go well Jack!

Congratulations guys you have a true team player that will die for the club

Not the most talented and usually injured but he is a good influence around the club

Have noticed people call him slow , He is actually pretty fast

Just takes him along time to get to top speed and very slow only over the 1st 5-10 mtrs but when going his top end is high

Oh and runs around all day and gets a very acceptable 16-18 possessions

Go Well Jack and the entire Richmond community are happy for you and you made the right choice

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[emoji6][emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="MaxHunt" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Are we talking Redden Jack speed?

Don’t forget in this infamous game it was Jack Graham who decided to use Jack Reddens head as a punching ball when trying to show he was disposing of the ball when tackled

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Four years seems like a long deal for someone we might not even use in a year or two.

Silver lining is it will be good depth for the Beagles at least
🤷‍♂️

Congratulations guys you have a true team player that will die for the club

Not the most talented and usually injured but he is a good influence around the club

Have noticed people call him slow , He is actually pretty fast

Just takes him along time to get to top speed and very slow only over the 1st 5-10 mtrs but when going his top end is high

Oh and runs around all day and gets a very acceptable 16-18 possessions

Go Well Jack and the entire Richmond community are happy for you and you made the right choice

Lol, a slow to accelerate, injury prone, acceptable 16 touches. This is like the equivalent of a recommendation letter that reads 'is punctual and has nice handwriting'.

Four years seems like a long deal for someone we might not even use in a year or two.
Likely front-loaded to buggery so its not like he'll be on proper AFL money in year 3 and 4 when the kids take over

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Graham (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back