List Mgmt. Welcome Luke Dahlhaus as free agent (CONFIRMED & OFFICIAL 5 Oct)

Luke Dahlhaus . Do you want him at Geelong?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

what was he thinking snarking on IG.......everybody knows that's what Twitter is for :D

its probably because it was St. Bob he had a problem with at WB.

seriously, I have it filed under who gives a chit, offseason trivialities.
His new employers, who haven't yet signed the contract, might not be as forgiving as you.

Seems funny that we've only heard about Duncan's. Maybe they removed the chair for the other interviews?

images

I think they replaced it with one of these before the free kick in the elimination final was brought up in the skippers exit interview

Menegola, Duncan and Kelly all have value

We also have to start somewhere. Losing best 22 players will help us drop down the ladder.

Or would you rather keep kicking the can down the road?
Oh boy. Delete and try again.
Horrendous post.

Seemingly happy to drop down the ladder. **** that losers attitude to give up.
Club won't do it so please refrain from such nonsense suggestions.

Get rid of Scott. Problem solved!
Guarantee you merely replacing the coach is not the silver bullet some think it is.
Far bigger problems than the coach.

Who knows what Constable, Parfitt, Fogarty or Narkle are capable of if they get a decent run in the middle?
True, sometimes throwing guys extra responsibilty can unearth some rough diamonds. Without Henderson and Taylor being out would Henry still be running around in the twos? Other teams with less credentialled midfields have thrown unheralded players into the mix with impressive results.

Oh boy. Delete and try again.
Horrendous post.

Seemingly happy to drop down the ladder. **** that losers attitude to give up.
Club won't do it so please refrain from such nonsense suggestions.

Sometimes when your faced with what you consider a load of claptrap, you just have to take a deep breath and move on....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are richmond able to go for crouch as well as lynch? GFC need to get creative

Richmond won't get Crouch. Lynch will cost them 1mil plus, we wont pay that.

Do you have to be so hostile to an alternative opinion?

I don't agree with his/her hostility but it seems pretty obvious to me we won't pursue a rebuild policy while the current board is in place so I'm not sure why everyone is spending so much time discussing it.

Sometimes when your faced with what you consider a load of claptrap, you just have to take a deep breath and move on....
I try. I really do.
Sometimes it breaks me
It would be a good start.
valid view Stanley.
Personally I think if we fix some things I’d like to see how Scott goes then before making that judgment.

We need new assistants, not a clean out but some new voices. Need to develop players better as our skills are average. Need some class off halfback and a CHF and a good ruckman.
Get those and I think there’d be no reasons for Scott to fail with us.

So my point is that if these aren’t fixed then even clarko would fail with us.
Do you have to be so hostile to an alternative opinion?
often no. Never have a problem with whit3y btw. Just the continued drivel about trading out best 22 footballers to deliberately (by choice) heading down the ladder for this arbitrarily selected 10+ year down phase. That’s been your view for a while and you’re entitled to it, I however am firmly convinced it’s a load of codswhallop.

Doc's a good bloke but he's become what he used to despise, which is a bully.

Soz Doc. Just my honest assessment.
That's fair Stan. We all get worked up, you included.
There's a certain subsection here that bug me, and sometimes you just relent and don't skip the piffle.

What irritates me is the cake and eat it too crowd. You must be wondering WTF I am on about, I'm talking about the 'coach is rubbish' crowd that ALSO believe 'the list is rubbish' crowd. We probably know a few that fit in both groups and they give me the irrits.

When George leaves next month it'll signify 90% of the list from our last premiership not being here. That's 90% of the list turned over and Scott has one a flag and missed finals once. BTW we missed finals playing 1 game less due to the Walsh tragedy and still had more wins than losses, despite Guthrie being our 2nd best mid. Exactly!

So yeah I get worked up a touch when people want the list culled and the coach boned. It's one or the other Stan.
Either we have a good list that Scott is underachieving with and he needs to go, and someone better will get success with this group. Or, we have an average list with holes that we're doing well to get finals in spite of this. It cannot be both, logically it doesn't stack up.

Talk of trading a spate of best 22 players for picks and spending up to 10 years in the wilderness in poppycock.
Not only will the club not do it, the timeframe is nonsense. The dogs won a flag 6 years after their 2010 finals campaign. Made finals in 5 years.
Tigers got Martin in 09 and despite being a rabble off field for many years made finals in 2013 and a flag in 2017. Seeing the same repeated ideas flawed by logic can only be skimmed so many times. A long summer ahead I feel.

I try. I really do.
Sometimes it breaks me

valid view Stanley.
Personally I think if we fix some things I’d like to see how Scott goes then before making that judgment.

We need new assistants, not a clean out but some new voices. Need to develop players better as our skills are average. Need some class off halfback and a CHF and a good ruckman.
Get those and I think there’d be no reasons for Scott to fail with us.

So my point is that if these aren’t fixed then even clarko would fail with us.

often no. Never have a problem with whit3y btw. Just the continued drivel about trading out best 22 footballers to deliberately (by choice) heading down the ladder for this arbitrarily selected 10+ year down phase. That’s been your view for a while and you’re entitled to it, I however am firmly convinced it’s a load of codswhallop.
Fair points Doc.

That's fair Stan. We all get worked up, you included.
There's a certain subsection here that bug me, and sometimes you just relent and don't skip the piffle.

What irritates me is the cake and eat it too crowd. You must be wondering WTF I am on about, I'm talking about the 'coach is rubbish' crowd that ALSO believe 'the list is rubbish' crowd. We probably know a few that fit in both groups and they give me the irrits.

When George leaves next month it'll signify 90% of the list from our last premiership not being here. That's 90% of the list turned over and Scott has one a flag and missed finals once. BTW we missed finals playing 1 game less due to the Walsh tragedy and still had more wins than losses, despite Guthrie being our 2nd best mid. Exactly!

So yeah I get worked up a touch when people want the list culled and the coach boned. It's one or the other Stan.
Either we have a good list that Scott is underachieving with and he needs to go, and someone better will get success with this group. Or, we have an average list with holes that we're doing well to get finals in spite of this. It cannot be both, logically it doesn't stack up.

Talk of trading a spate of best 22 players for picks and spending up to 10 years in the wilderness in poppycock.
Not only will the club not do it, the timeframe is nonsense. The dogs won a flag 6 years after their 2010 finals campaign. Made finals in 5 years.
Tigers got Martin in 09 and despite being a rabble off field for many years made finals in 2013 and a flag in 2017. Seeing the same repeated ideas flawed by logic can only be skimmed so many times. A long summer ahead I feel.
Me? Never! Lol yeah fair enough Doc. I understand where you're coming from. And yes, I'm no angel. I'm prepared to admit that. I've been a worse offender than you over the years. We all feel strongly about the club and at times vent our frustrations in different ways. Keep posting you legend!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Luke Dahlhaus as free agent (CONFIRMED & OFFICIAL 5 Oct)

Back