Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded for Pick 28

Will ANB replace Murphy?

• Yes, Neal-Bullen will push Murphy out of the side

• No, Nicks will pick both Neal-Bullen and Murphy

• No, Murphy will play with Neal-Bullen playing SANFL as depth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

We paid overs, if we anchored we’d have gotten their F3 coming back. If they didn’t agree, then he stays with them or goes to Port or retires. And we move on to develop our contending list, which he won’t be a part of. Weak and lazy at the trade table, very unlike Reid, he’s usually been pretty good. But as predicted, there’s a bit of desperation from our LM group who all desperately need an immediate uplift, even if it hampers our future prospects.

Didn’t end up being a 2 year extension on existing deal too?

It is overs but part of wooing him would be guaranteeing we could get the deal done which Port couldn't.

As it stands now we weren't going to use that pick anyway.

Illl never understand that attitude. Whatever we could have gotten back can be used to sweeten the Peatling deal or be traded to 2025 where we will need picks after delisting Tex, Smith, Strachan, Burgess and have guys like Murphy & Schoey hanging by a thread.

Welcome Alex. Everyone underestimates that when you are systematically shit it’s very hard do deal for players with any power. The pick is the pick, if we won games we should have it’d be in the 30s.

Don’t forget Sydney and bulldogs always want to screw us so a bid for Welsh could’ve still come.

Who else is excited for the Matthew Nicks defensive forward dream team?

You all know who I'm talking about

He needs to be the main voice outside a reduced leadership group of maybe Dawson, Fog and one other.

We need whats left of the old guard in the playing group to start playing the team game and maybe having another Senior voice to back up the current day leaders will help.
Dawson Keays ANB Fog

Maybe hinge if looking for one more

Which new teammates are you looking forward to playing alongside?

Keaysy (Ben Keays) and Murph (Lachlan Murphy), two forward flankers, love that
Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I right in thinking we effectively traded McAdam for ANB? Guy looks like a born leader, and was third in the BnF at a far better club than ours.
Definitely overs in isolation

But that makes me feel better even though people were disappointed we ‘only’ got that pick for McAdam last year

I can live with it if we get Peatling With future pick but I really want us to trade someone out to get back into the top 50, Berry would have been the one . Jones , Laird etc other options now

Wouldn’t be putting any of those rules in but picking the obvious leaders who positively influence and also get it done on field when it counts

My criteria picks the perfect leadership group

Dawson (captain)
Neal-Bullen (vice captain)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded for Pick 28

Back