• No, Murphy will play with Neal-Bullen playing SANFL as depth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Clapper journo from H Sun

Trade grade: Crows win over Dees in long-winded straight swap
https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/journalists/josh-barnes
TRADE: Melbourne trades Alex Neal-Bullen to Adelaide for pick 28
MELBOURNE: C
A second rounder is a solid enough return for a homesick forward. But Neal-Bullen finished third in the club’s best-and-fairest.
And in totality over the last two seasons, Melbourne essentially swapped Shane McAdam for Neal-Bullen, with the pick sent in this year’s deal the exact one that was swapped for McAdam.
That isn’t great business.
ADELAIDE: B+
Virtually a direct swap of McAdam for Neal-Bullen is a win. The Crows will happily plant ANB at half-forward and his hard running opens up for Josh Rachele and Izak Rankine to spend even more time on the ball.
A good addition to the forward line.
Where does Neal-Bullen sit among the best players in the Crows team? Top five, top seven?

Don’t mind that as the first 2

No emerging leaders ?

I'd keep it very simple until we have some emerging leaders.

Even Fogarty, I don't mind him as a leadership pick, but based on 2024 when he was in the leadership group, I don't think he's there yet as an on field leader

Well if he’s top 5 at melb he prob is top 7 at us next year

But prefer if he’s not as means we could do ok

He's not a top 5 player at Melbourne.

Of course technically he finished top 5 in their B&F but I wouldn't rate him as a top 5 player on their list

I'd keep it very simple until we have some emerging leaders.

Even Fogarty, I don't mind him as a leadership pick, but based on 2024 when he was in the leadership group, I don't think he's there yet as an on field leader
Yep he sh@t bed in leadership capacity in second showdown when Rankine went down but I think it’s part of the learning and exposure he needs

He seems to have good input and developing his ability to speak up , has come along way . I’d have him there for exposure as could be a future captain or support Max

Keays is prob the classic lead by example guy I’d include as a DVC

Happy Clapper journo from H Sun

Trade grade: Crows win over Dees in long-winded straight swap
https://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/journalists/josh-barnes
TRADE: Melbourne trades Alex Neal-Bullen to Adelaide for pick 28
MELBOURNE: C
A second rounder is a solid enough return for a homesick forward. But Neal-Bullen finished third in the club’s best-and-fairest.
And in totality over the last two seasons, Melbourne essentially swapped Shane McAdam for Neal-Bullen, with the pick sent in this year’s deal the exact one that was swapped for McAdam.
That isn’t great business.
ADELAIDE: B+
Virtually a direct swap of McAdam for Neal-Bullen is a win. The Crows will happily plant ANB at half-forward and his hard running opens up for Josh Rachele and Izak Rankine to spend even more time on the ball.
A good addition to the forward line.
Where does Neal-Bullen sit among the best players in the Crows team? Top five, top seven?
Calling a good trade good makes them a happy clapper now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is higher than most ot our current crop of "senior" players.

It's a bit overs, but we need seasoned pros like him

He would be right near the top of our experienced players

It's just funny a journalist claiming he would immediately be a top 5 player for us. I don't think even the most negative posters on this board think our list is that bad

What’s your favourite food?

I love salt and vinegar chips.

I was keen on the guy up until now.
Now I'm convinced we have made a horrible mistake.
Salt and vinegar chips are awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded for Pick 28

Back