• Yes, Neal-Bullen will push Murphy out of the side

• No, Nicks will pick both Neal-Bullen and Murphy

• No, Murphy will play with Neal-Bullen playing SANFL as depth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Role player for us?
Have you seen the guy play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a role player any day of the week. Massive upgrade on Murphy but temper your expectations.

So far the rhetoric
Myself and others: 'good get, 28 maybe a bit expensive for a guy with 3 years left..maybe slightly more'
Giddy supporters: 'what how dare you say the most durable player ive ever seen not play until he is 40'

Myself and others. 'A good serviceable role player, upgrade on Murphy and brings excellent experience'
Giddy Supporters: 'Serviceable player, the guys been robbed of 5 brownlow medals and 6 best and fairests, have you seen him play?'

like can we calm the hell down. No one is saying he is crap, no one is saying he wont be good for a few years. But some of the over top assessments are laughable.

I’m implying he is better than a potential great role player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok well being a great role player is not a slight on him in my eyes. I just don't see him as an elite/matchwinner.
Tier below, so that's what I labelled him as. He does most things very well, and is great bang for buck. Great addition to our team.

Ok well being a great role player is not a slight on him in my eyes. I just don't see him as an elite/matchwinner.
Tier below, so that's what I labelled him as. He does most things very well, and is great bang for buck. Great addition to our team.

Some of the over the top assessments on AnB are insane. Nothing wrong with being happy. He is a good role player. More than serviceable.

So Dawson, Keays, ROB, Murphy, Fogarty, ANB?

Maybe you meant something like "played a final since 2017", otherwise surprised you'd include Murphy and ROB.
Fogarty was drafted after out last final and, despite being on the Lions' list, Keays didn't play in either of their 2019 finals.

Tex, ANB, Dawson, Smith, Laird, Crouch, Cumming and, soon to be Peatling, are the only players in our list who have played finals, and four of those haven't played one for us.

He would be right near the top of our experienced players

It's just funny a journalist claiming he would immediately be a top 5 player for us. I don't think even the most negative posters on this board think our list is that bad
Will finish above Rory Laird in our 25 bnf. Rory was a three blind mice version of 5th this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded for Pick 28

Back