Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded for Pick 28

Will ANB replace Murphy?

• Yes, Neal-Bullen will push Murphy out of the side

• No, Nicks will pick both Neal-Bullen and Murphy

• No, Murphy will play with Neal-Bullen playing SANFL as depth

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why but of course it was 1970 Crow who always manages to find a negative no matter what...pick 28 for ANB is a very good get

Unfortunately there are a few people on here that struggle to find any positive news re the club because of their disdain of the people that work there and there anger at our performances over the past few years. Unable to find any semblance of balance with the argument

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unfortunately there are a few people on here that struggle to find any positive news re the club because of their disdain of the people that work there and there anger at our performances over the past few years. Unable to find any semblance of balance with the argument

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is the same people that whinged about the Rankine trade - they eventually go quiet in a subject when they are proven wrong but of course never admit that they got one wrong

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is the same people that whinged about the Rankine trade - they eventually go quiet in a subject when they are proven wrong but of course never admit that they got one wrong

That’s not quite true.
Rankine is he worth pick 5 absolutely, did we need to pay pick 5, very doubtful.

That’s not quite true.
Rankine is he worth pick 5 absolutely, did we need to pay pick 5, very doubtful.
It's amazing how many times this needs to be repeated... because some have a memory of a goldfish.

He speaks impressively. Straight into the leadership group IMO.
Would be a decent chance... as our current leadership group is quantity over quality.

So something like..

Dawson captain
Fogarty vice captain
Keays
Hinge
Neal-Bullen

Would be a decent chance... as our current leadership group is quantity over quality.

So something like..

Dawson captain
Fogarty vice captain
Keays
Hinge
Neal-Bullen
Reckon they won’t do it (they should), will be son you have to earn your stripes, at the same time putting Murphy in.

You’ve made that up just like your claim we were defensively poor in 2023 and our defensive gameplan wasn’t responsible for our shit start.

My opinion on ANB, even though no one asked for it. He was one player that I really thought was a spud early on in his career. But his last few years has really impressed me. I think he's a great get for our club. If we use him in a similar manner to how Melbourne did, with him playing a defensive midfield role, which allowed Petracca to be 100% offensively focussed, having big impact up forward and hitting the scoreboard, then this could allow Rankine in particular to elevate his game to another level again. This seriously excites me for '25.

I may have misheard and it may have already been discussed in this thread but I thought it really interesting when ANB in one of his interviews speaking about joining the Crows said “when they approached me”. - I had always assumed it was ANB who initiated the trade due to his comments regarding coming home rather than the club pursuing him?

I may have misheard and it may have already been discussed in this thread but I thought it really interesting when ANB in one of his interviews speaking about joining the Crows said “when they approached me”. - I had always assumed it was ANB who initiated the trade due to his comments regarding coming home rather than the club pursuing him?
I’m guessing we got word of his desires and acted quickly. Showing interest in him in the past would’ve helped, too

i think it was the year before he's referring to in the macadam trade they were trying to get ANB. the conversation probably just continued.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In an over used footy parlance its a "due diligence" display. As soon as they leave SA the wheels are basically in motion to try and coax them back.

Here are other players who have moved for family reasons.

Jack Gunston
Picks: 24, 46, 64

Finlayson
Picks: future third

Tyler Brockman
Picks: 44 and 63

Jesse Hogan
Picks: 54

Brad hill
Picks: 10

Charlie Dixon:
Picks: 10 and 31

Brandon Matera
Picks: second round

Fantasia
Picks: 29

He’s very shifty
The quotes were we have overpaid for a hff and that all he was people tried to say no he could play in a similar role to bolton and the push back was well he hasnt done it yet yet he we are 2 years later a d he played in the midfield ? Maybe we could of got a little more back but happy as a pig in shit he is at our club yet the nay sayers wont admit they were wrong

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Adelaide: Alex Neal-Bullen - Traded for Pick 28

Back