News Welcome to Carlton - Andrew Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Doubt it will be 16 since young Dylan Buckley will be joining the club next year and I am assuming he may want to take his dads old number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think we offered him a new contract, so yes Fisher to be delisted

Recruiting a medium forward would lend itself to this. .. Just like the medium utility is possibly to help replace The Blue Wiggle and Grigga. ..

That would have to be the plan.

I'm not quite sure whether or not Collins is AFL best-22 quality in the long term but at the very least he'll make a very handy depth player. Has to be considered a big win for the club considering the circumstances.

I think Grigg has more potential than Collins but it's not always about potential - Collins has the level-headed maturity that a club needs. Is an inspiring type of guy who you never have to question whether or not he leaves it all out on the field. Quite possibly the polar opposite of what we're losing in Grigg.

Anybody remember Matty Lloyd's tale about Collins?
Agree. Carlton has plenty of talent but has lacked in the emotional maturity aspects. If Collins is level headed his inclusion may be more beneficial than what on the surface may seem apparent.

grug.jpg

Collins > Grug.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Welcome to Carlton - Andrew Collins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back