Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Pardon my ignorance, what is a CBA? I know it ain’t the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. I deal with so many abbreviations, initials and acronyms at work that I’m FIIK here. It’s gunna be so obvious I suppose that I can start my embarrassment now!
Is it Contested Ball Attendances?
Collective bargaining agreement.

Perryman had some CBA attendances throughout 2022.

Rd 10 - 51%, 30 disposals, 4 marks, 6 tackles and a goal. 16 CP’s, 10 score involvements, 1 goal assist, 7 clearances
Rd 11 - 77%, 22 disposals, 10 CP’s, 6 tackles
Rd 20 - 46%, 22 disposals, 12 CP’s, 4 clearances
Rd 21 - 89%, 23 disposals, 12 CP’s, 6 clearances and a goal
Rd 22 - 90%, 23 disposals, 14 tackles
Rd 23 - 92%, 24 disposals, 12 CP’s, 7 intercept possessions, 5 clearances

Very exciting addition, could be a 23-25 possession, 12-14 CP player with an enormous amount of defensive + intercept ability. Love the pickup.

Is “CBA attendances” the same at ATM machine (automated teller machine machine)? 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perryman had some CBA attendances throughout 2022.

Rd 10 - 51%, 30 disposals, 4 marks, 6 tackles and a goal. 16 CP’s, 10 score involvements, 1 goal assist, 7 clearances
Rd 11 - 77%, 22 disposals, 10 CP’s, 6 tackles
Rd 20 - 46%, 22 disposals, 12 CP’s, 4 clearances
Rd 21 - 89%, 23 disposals, 12 CP’s, 6 clearances and a goal
Rd 22 - 90%, 23 disposals, 14 tackles
Rd 23 - 92%, 24 disposals, 12 CP’s, 7 intercept possessions, 5 clearances

Very exciting addition, could be a 23-25 possession, 12-14 CP player with an enormous amount of defensive + intercept ability. Love the pickup.
This here is why we've picked him up. As a half back, he isn't worth pursuing. As a defensive minded mid, he has significantly more potential. If he plays predominantly mid/wing next year, I would be shocked if he's not top 10 in the Copeland.

Great pickup imo, versatile and can play multiple positions. Should be good for us. Oppo supporters on the draft thread are unbelievable, not worth it etc and giants didn’t want to keep him lol.

If gws didn’t want to keep him they wouldn’t of offered him six year deal to stay

or Port to offer Very Similar deal to ours

He looks very clean around the goals from those clips.I like the look of him.I think he’ll fit in well with the team.And don’t forget we’ve had a lot of success with our GWS recruits over the years.Adams,Hoskin Elliott,Treloar,and Bobby Hill have all been good players for us.Hopefully Perryman will have the same impact that those players had.

Great pickup imo, versatile and can play multiple positions. Should be good for us. Oppo supporters on the draft thread are unbelievable, not worth it etc and giants didn’t want to keep him lol.

If gws didn’t want to keep him they wouldn’t of offered him six year deal to stay
lots of salty hawks fans

Also never trust a guy with a close up Matthew Pavlich avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back