Toast Welcome to Freo Hayden Young – Fremantle’s 1st 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #7]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ouch - Won't even bother trying to defend myself here.

Funny thing is I remember being wrong sometimes - I never remember having a negative opinion on Young. I'd be interested to see if there was a game on right when I made this post. Still not an excuse but if I'd been smart enough to put in the game day thread the post would've been lost forever.
looks like it was the day after we played Sydney on the GC for Mundy's 350th. Was his first game back after his hamstring injury, I reckon that day he went for a long, loopy switch across goal and heeney took one of the marks of the year on luke ryan that was probably inspiration for that

Hahahaa I wanted us to take Dylan Stephens in that draft. Absolute quality talent scouting from me.

Just imagine being Adelaide and picking Fisher Mcasey

Hahahaa I wanted us to take Dylan Stephens in that draft. Absolute quality talent scouting from me.

I was an adamant Stephens and Robertson man that draft and was not happy when news of us being keen on Serong started leaking.

and the best part of the crows taking mcasey was he was initially expected to be going around pick 12 not 6. we should thank them for it everyday

What a waste of time being not-Freo in that draft. Everyone should have just traded all their picks to us.
You say that but theres still plenty of talent for us to collect

Rowell, Anderson Flanders
Ash, Green, Riccardi
Day
Kozzy, Rivers (Jackson)
Warner (Stephens)
Weightman
SDK
Coleman, Robertson

You say that but theres still plenty of talent for us to collect

Rowell, Anderson Flanders
Ash, Green, Riccardi
Day
Kozzy, Rivers (Jackson)
Warner (Stephens)
Weightman
SDK
Coleman, Robertson
ash ketchum pokemon GIF

"Club 4 – Hayden Young
"Hayden Young by the length of the Flemington straight. He might end up the second-best player from this draft, and maybe even the best. He's not just a good kick – he doesn't force the ball into bad areas, ever. He opens up the ground with his disposal. His game in the midfield late in the season saw him compared to Scott Pendlebury and although it was only one game, it was spot on."
Thanks for revisiting that article.

It goes to show how highly rated he was in a quality draft.

I wonder what the recruiters would say now that he has added goalkicking and midfielder to his skill set.

This boy just adapts to what is thrown at him.

His trajectory is going to be huge.

Toast Welcome to Freo Hayden Young – Fremantle’s 1st 2019 National Draft Pick [Pick #7]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back