Universal Love Welcome to Freo - Heath Chapman (Pick 14 2020 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

This.

Chapman is basically a really tall Stephen Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Like You Night GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

hes done a hamstring now jesus
No he hasn't.

He did his hammy on May 1st. And it was listed by the club as 6 - 8 weeks.

He progressed well and has been training strongly. This new setback is hamstring tightness and should only set him back a week or two. Hopefully. 🤞

Last edited:
it's hamstring tightness and with our minimal injury list and his future potential, we are carefully managing him back so it doesn't become something worse as we have seen in the past with other players. Seems like we are just being responsible and very cautious which is great. Take your time Heath. The next two years are going to be very big ones and you will be needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s becoming clear he’s prone to soft tissue injuries. What’s worrying is that he’s very young for this to be happening with such frequency.
Also it’s frustrating as he cannot build any momentum in his footy and realise his potential if constantly getting muscular injury setbacks 🙁

He has shown to be susceptible to injuries to be fair, altho first year was a contact injury with the shoulder

Always gonna be worried about that shoulder having done it so young, he always wears heavy strapping there now
Didn't Young miss his first couple years with something similar? Ankle injury and then bad hammy? And he's been pretty durable since.

Didn't Young miss his first couple years with something similar? Ankle injury and then bad hammy? And he's been pretty durable since.
Yeah but Young played 22 in his third year, Chappy is in his third year and only played 26 for his whole career

I spose its only 35 v 26 rn tho and if chappy gets back he will add to it

fingers crossed these are just speed bumps

Young suffered from contact injuries, Chappy has been prone to soft tissue issues off the track.

Not sure if we can bring Chappy up the ground yet. We seem to be one quality defender short. Green then JUh and they are the only ones i can remember because of recency

Not sure if we can bring Chappy up the ground yet. We seem to be one quality defender short. Green then JUh and they are the only ones i can remember because of recency
We are not one quality defender short, our midfield got spanked and our defense was flooded. We held up quite well until 3 qtr time. Chappy needs to be injected into the wing or center bounce for reasons repeatedly demonstrated this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo - Heath Chapman (Pick 14 2020 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back