Autopsy Welcome to Freo Liam Henry – Fremantle’s 3rd 2019 National Draft Pick [Match bid Pick #9]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is looking faster nowadays too

He isn't at his peak yet, I've seen better games in the WAFL

Unfortunate that he is likely gonna walk out, definitely coming good now
He had some chase down tackles that showed off his pace. Becoming a player now.

There was one piece of play today from him that had me believing in his ability to become a legit best 22 AFL player, he took a contested mark then bounced off and ran away from his pursuer taking a bounce or two and then placed his kick perfectly to both give his teammate a good chance of getting it (going direct to the player would've advantaged Geelong) but also go out of bounds without being deliberate even though it was. Very good work all round but very smart too.

Keep progressing Liam.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Sonny was trying to send a message about the histrionics, as in maybe he should have gone to his skipper after the game like that rather than a guy who had 7 possies.

looking around homer simpson GIF

Was questioning his decision to fart in the 3/4 time huddle?

I get the feeling, with no real evidence other than the Dennis Denuto's, that the core young leaders, your Brayshaws, and Serong in particular, have created a bit of culture where its all for one and one for all for a first Freo premiership and we'll get there with a parting in your hair and and by being in bed by 9:30. Anyone a bit too fond of themselves, not sitting up straight and/or the nosebag gets shipped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back