Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Nathan O'Driscoll (Pick 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

'Nathan O’Driscoll is excited to be a part of Fremantle’s rise in the AFL, signing a two-year contract extension that will keep him in Freo colours until at least the end of the 2024 season.

The 20-year-old made his debut as a medical sub against St Kilda in round two and played every game of Freo’s six-game winning streak between rounds three and eight.

His season so far is highlighted by his two goals, 20 disposals and six tackles against GWS, while thrilling fans with three of his six goals this year coming from range in the pocket.'

Says if his scan is positive could be back in 2 weeks, or at lest resume playing (?). Like his humble attitude - I might have to go back through the WAFL. Feels like the team mentality is strong and even those injured/on the sidelines want and will the team on to do well, even if they're not out there playing in the 1s, I love that! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stunned we didn't hold this info until after the weekend as a just incase
episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

When did he resign? That's massive news.
Was part of the trade I believe, take his current contract and extend over an extra year. Has turned into an unbelievable contract if true because he on like 300-400k at most for 2 years after this one

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Nathan O'Driscoll (Pick 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back