Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Nathan O'Driscoll (Pick 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was part of the trade I believe, take his current contract and extend over an extra year. Has turned into an unbelievable contract if true because he on like 300-400k at most for 2 years after this one
Thanks for information. Wow. Meanwhile I've been told that when the Eagles signed Tim Kelly the first 3 years of his contract where structured to be way lower than the rest of his contract as they thought they'd be contending so they planned for the bulk of his contract to be payed after Kennedy and Hurn retired. That contract was 5 million over 6 years when signed. We have a much better player on way less than half of what Kelly's earning in the next few years.

Last edited:

Was part of the trade I believe, take his current contract and extend over an extra year. Has turned into an unbelievable contract if true because he on like 300-400k at most for 2 years after this one

I remember reading during the trade week that his contract was close to $600 k and to make it more palatable GCS offered pick 19 if we took the full contract value.

Nathan will have earned approximately $170,500 to this point in his career. If he plays a few more games this year he will get up to $230,000 so far from the first two years of his career and I suspect he will double that career earnings by the end of next year.

How much has Emma earned so far?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Nathan O'Driscoll (Pick 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back