Toast Welcome to Freo - Sebit Kuek - Pick 15 2022 MSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Those are some sexy highlights.

Future best player in the league confirmed.
i second this, unsure what level some of those games were but those were some pretty awesome highlights

Very very happy with this pick. Perfect MSD pick - x-factor player who has rocketed out of sight this season to be the the second highest goalkicker in the WAFL. Explains why he wasn't drafted last year and explains why he's getting drafted now.

So many of the goals in that video are from outside 50 too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I saw 199cm/77kg my immediate thought is that he must have arms like garden hoses, but he actually looks pretty solid.

Seriously sexy showreel. Tickles all the appropriate buttons on the meets need/speculative spectrum. Very much liking this.

Looks like he could be a good ruck forward, with that work up the ground.

Wonder if the club see him that way or purely as a forward.

woah, he looks bloody wicked (potential). I remember seeing Freddy's highlights and thinking he's got something, something to work with and this kid looks the same...how exciting and welcome abroad.

Never heard of him. Love the highlights. Hidden gem?
only a hidden gem to non-wafl watchers but was more so surprised (and happy) we took him this year as opposed to when he bulked up a bit

great recruiting, especially after years of complaining that we never took a Liam Ryan/Tim Kelly/other WAFL stars when we had the chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back