Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Calsher Dear! Rising star nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tongue planted pretty firmly in cheek I reckon.

The woman is clearly not a floozy of any description.

The poster in question has never shown any semblance of a sense of humour on here so I don't think it was tongue in cheek.

Has had a significant impact on us making finals, reckon he is about to go to another level along with a few others.

His competitive edge is going to shine in finals
Agreed and add to that he's had that week + bit rest that would've freshened him up. Like he has done all season he just has to play his role and compete in the air and if he can't mark it then bring it to ground and let our small forwards go to work.

Has had a significant impact on us making finals, reckon he is about to go to another level along with a few others.

His competitive edge is going to shine in finals

If Calsher is on target not surprised if he kicks more than a few.

His debut game against the Dogs showed that he could get good separation from their defenders.

Lobb maybe makes a difference in the air when the high ball comes in on a stop play.

But not when we're running back to goal, or leading back up to the ball.

And definitely not when it hits the ground.

If Calsher is on target not surprised if he kicks more than a few.

His debut game against the Dogs showed that he could get good separation from their defenders.

Lobb maybe makes a difference in the air when the high ball comes in on a stop play.

But not when we're running back to goal, or leading back up to the ball.

And definitely not when it hits the ground.
Yeah his ground ball pressure is excellent but I've got that tingling feeling he's going to kick more than a few too. His family & friends must be giddy with excitement for him.
Good times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Calsher Dear! Rising star nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back