Toast Welcome to Hawthorn, Finn Maginness “absolute Hawthorn nuffie” and a Hawk to 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was terrific when he came on and unlucky not to have kicked a goal. I might be imagining things but he seems to have the same gait and head tilt as Josh Kennedy when he has the ball. He really did remind me of josh tonight.

Last edited:
Thought he was terrific when he came on and unlucky not to have kicked a goal. I might be imagining things but he seems to have the same gait and head tilt as Josh Kennedy when he has the ball. He really did remind me of josh tonight.
You're not crazy. I had exactly the same thought while watching the game. It was absolutely striking.

Looked good. Don't know where we squeeze him in but I want him to make it.
Went and stopped Nick Daicos when they started getting up and about and then looked set to kick a few but for the poster and goal assist to Breust.
We have been fairly blessed on the injury front, any other year he gets a decent stretch of games.

There was some unfair criticism in the match day thread.

Just finished watching the game and he did extremely well.

In just over one quarter.
7 disposals.
3 goals assists.
5 score involvements.
Should’ve had two goals, but hit the post on one.

He might have a future as a Defensive forward
He did well. Most goal assists on the ground. Watson and Breust had 6 score involvements for the match and Finn did that in over a quarter

We are stacked for hff / medium types at present. Hard for Finn to get a look in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to Hawthorn, Finn Maginness “absolute Hawthorn nuffie” and a Hawk to 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back