List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Gippsland/Next Gen Academy players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor Downie comes across as a humble determined young man.
Hope he has a long & successful career at the Hawks.

Side note : I encourage you to watch the same type interview with
Elijah Hollands (super impressive- wherever he ends up - hopefully us)

Elliot Triegaardt, Zachary Cileceken and Tyreece Leiu are apparently in our 2021 (NGA) academy program according to edps, its hard to get info on academies as they seem to be phasing them out or making them less club aligned (from 2021 if the NGA kid is in the top 20 he is in the open draft, 2022 if the NGA kid is in the top 40 he is available in the open draft)

Tyreece Leiu is apparently the best of the bunch and an option?, but theres little known about these guys because of the cancelled season.

Father-Son - i hear Nate Dear, son of Paul Dear i believe, might be coming back to footy and is possibly talented enough to be draft? then we have Louis Thompson son of Nathan Thompson playing at Bendigo Pioneers in 2021.

Elliot Triegaardt, Zachary Cileceken and Tyreece Leiu are apparently in our 2021 (NGA) academy program according to edps, its hard to get info on academies as they seem to be phasing them out or making them less club aligned (from 2021 if the NGA kid is in the top 20 he is in the open draft, 2022 if the NGA kid is in the top 40 he is available in the open draft)

Tyreece Leiu is apparently the best of the bunch and an option?, but theres little known about these guys because of the cancelled season.

Father-Son - i hear Nate Dear, son of Paul Dear i believe, might be coming back to footy and is possibly talented enough to be draft? then we have Louis Thompson son of Nathan Thompson playing at Bendigo Pioneers in 2021.

I feel like we've really been stooged with Father-Son's. All our heroes from the eighties might have been great on the field but off the field, their 'game' has a lot to be desired...

There’s a thread on the NGA waiting to be published after the draft. It’s hidden at the moment, but I’ve got a bit on info on each player.

Once the draft is done we can take a look at next years pool without it getting inundated with Downie talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back