Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

But really nice to hear him spending time with the kids.
He's still basically a kid himself. Underaged, undersized and inexperienced for the role he's in, probably closer in age to them than at least one of his teammates.

Already encouraging and inspiring the next generation of potential Hawks players, that's special indeed!

Way to early to reprosecute the draft but one thing is for sure, the Wiz is a very entertaining footballer that is capturing the hearts and minds of the football community. Even if he never gets any better, he will be worth a packet to the club and the league for the attention he gathers. We are lucky to have him.

I hope Sam has plans to use him a bit in the midfield when he gets his tank better. With that agility and football brain that he has I recon he will be very dynamic if there, not to mention the high free kicks he would get :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron Ling and Mick Malthouse had a good old whinge on ABC radio at that tackle by Watson. Moanful pricks
I'm assuming Ling didn't like it because it didn't start 5 seconds before Dale got the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back