Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Sam Frost. Hits trigger for 2025!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody love Frosty!

And he says that he's not about offence anymore, but he's set up a couple of decent plays over the last few weeks with laser-like precision!

But yeah, his defensive record against top forwards is stellar this year. Definitely need to get him to 100 games

Get this freak of nature to 100 games.
Obviously fifty percent of a sportsman genetic traits are from the women. Is Laura suitable stock? She looks a little short, so perhaps we have to plan on midfielders.
What's her beep test? How does she do on the vertical jump or the 20m sprint test?
Have we checked her teeth?

Bloody love Frosty!

And he says that he's not about offence anymore, but he's set up a couple of decent plays over the last few weeks with laser-like precision!

But yeah, his defensive record against top forwards is stellar this year. Definitely need to get him to 100 games
150 gets him life membership right?
That’s what I want for Frosty.

Obviously fifty percent of a sportsman genetic traits are from the women. Is Laura suitable stock? She looks a little short, so perhaps we have to plan on midfielders.
What's her beep test? How does she do on the vertical jump or the 20m sprint test?
Hand size???

Congrats Frosty. I was one of the people on here adamant that you shouldn't be in the team this year. Couldn't be in the team this year if we wanted to go forward.

Been amazingly disciplined, and is now a key cog. So much so that I worry that leaving him out for a Barass or Battle will weaken the overall system. Well done Frosty. Imagine what he could have been if he started doing this 7-9 years ago!

Frosty is enough specimen for both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone catch how much his jumper from last weekend sold for at auction today?
I was going to bid but then got tied up with work and missed it.

Is frosty a sneaky to finish top 5 in PCM this year??
I reckon and geez you'd love to see it. The guy cops so much flack from his past reputation but I think maybe Sam has just simplified things for him. Just like Massimo he's one of those players that needs someone to believe in him. Has been bloody solid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn, Sam Frost. Hits trigger for 2025!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back