Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Esava Ratugolea, Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

I think his game was underrated. Yes he didn’t impact the score sheet but he was manic at the marking contest. I don’t think I can recall a time where a mark was taken while he was in the pack. And he was straight lining the ball and getting it out our way. I prefer him to Dixon up there because he is quicker and covers more ground.
Much better game while still not impacting the scoring. If George can keep kicking a bag, then sav can keep doing what he is doing.

Someone sneak Mark Williams in during the week and teach him how to kick.

Thought he played a really influential forward game last night, a genuine athletic presence around the ground, maybe his best finals performance. But that kicking is a raffle.

I loved his game last night. He is very athletic, and has great attack on the ball. Clunks some nice marks too (although missed some tonight). While he didnt add to the score board, his game allowed Georgiades, DBJ, & Rioli, to flourish. IMO it is just a matter of time. He is worth persevering with.

Yeah just needs go clunk 2-3 more of those marks to be a really good game.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s his whole career bud, not clunking marks.
Nothing has changed and I don’t think it’s going to for the rest of his career either.

Always been a big flaw in his game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Esava Ratugolea, Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back