Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jordon Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Jordan Sweet is a hard bastard.

Exactly what I always want from a Port ruckmen. Not an athlete, but a footballer ruckman who feeds and protects his mids.

I reckon he rucked all of the last quarter. He was my BOG.

To think the Bulldogs hung on to the softest ever All Australian ruckman and gave us Jordan for the price of a bunch of carrots.

Last edited:

He is the sort of ruckman Fos Williams loved. Absolute warrior, big body just bashing in against his opponents in contest after contest. Pure physicality and works hard to win clearances too.
And he gets better the longer the game goes. Beast tonight.

Jordan Sweet is a hard bastard.

Exactly what I always want from a Port ruckmen. Not an athlete, but a footballer ruckman who feeds and protects his mids.

I reckon he rucked all of the last quarter. He was my BOG.

To think the Bulldogs hung on to the softest ever All Australian ruckman and gave us Jordan for the price of a bunch of carrots.

Head over to the Bulldogs board to see that most of us are saying exactly the same thing.

Congrats on tonight, BTW. Go well against the Swans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Competed well in the ruck and when the balls loose on the ground however there was a good 3/4 times he had a clear path to back into a pack and take a strong contested mark. Instead he stopped and propped and watched as smalls contested the marking contest in front of him and took himself out of the contest.

Needs to back himself to go back for those marks. Especially when he’s towering over the others competing for the ball.

He was excellent again. He keeps on out performing the so-called elite rucks. Only Gawn has had the better of him since the loss to Gold Coast, where he was marginally shaded by Moyle. His effort is always there and he is really starting to gain confidence at the level. Best recruit of the last trade period.

Jordan Sweet was a life long Port supporter before he was drafted. Wanted to get home and play for his club.

Played like he was one of us last night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jordon Sweet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back