Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Atkins doesn't jump on here and have a look at how he is welcomed to his new club.
He wants to come to your club and work hard to get a game.
He may not make it and may be depth but you so called supporters are a disgrace.

Be shitty with the club, the coach, the list manager, even the board for their decisions.

But if a young man wants to come and join your club, at least show him just a little respect.

Nah.

As tempting as it is to tell the wobbler mouth breathers who come on here to share their eloquence with us lowly South Aussies to F*** OFF with their BS comments re Port supporters' disdain for the absolutely unbelievable decision to take on Ratkins and his salary dump, which is comparable to their club taking on their most hated Carlton player of all time, they just don't get and they never will.

I can cut them some slack though because apparently football wasn't played outside of Victoria until South Melbourne relocated to Sydney in the early 1980's! :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ratkins one job next year is to send Houston to the shadow zone. If he does that then he can have his name on the locker.

Hopefully Atkins doesn't jump on here and have a look at how he is welcomed to his new club.
He wants to come to your club and work hard to get a game.
He may not make it and may be depth but you so called supporters are a disgrace.

Be shitty with the club, the coach, the list manager, even the board for their decisions.

But if a young man wants to come and join your club, at least show him just a little respect.
Nah

Hey guys what a bumper trade period! We've got bonafide AFL superstars like Lukosius, some bloke who played 9 games for Collingwood,
season 6 GIF

KENNY'S GONNA LOVE IT SEE YOU AT THE FOOTY

I still would rather direct my hate more towards the club than Atkins himself, and as arrogant as he once was 4 whole years at Gold Coast has probably made him a lot more humble.

but he is still purely SANFL depth and nothing more, probably more comparable to when we acquired Lindsay Thomas more than anything, although it'd be really funny to see him tear up his old side in a home showdown wearing the prison bars. Would surprise me if he's even good enough to get a game at that stage.

Funny enough though the trades that look smaller on paper end up normally being better than the "big fish" players we try to land, so all that considered he's probably more likely to have positive impact than the other 2 players from the trade based on that logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back