Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah mate Atkins dominated the VFL this year
Yeah I'm pretty confident Travis Boak would 'dominate the VFL' if he'd played there all year too my guy. Players who are good enough to help you win an AFL premiership don't 'dominate the VFL' because they don't play VFL.

I would rather play Atkins than Boak

Can’t believe Boak (a forever Port legend) will play again after 3 direct turnovers to goals in the prelim

Tim Ginevar a happy clapper, saying yes for Boak to play on

Kane the voice of reason says that boak should retire

Atkins and Farrell could cause genuine headaches for opposition
Screenshot_20241013_091609_Reddit.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty confident Travis Boak would 'dominate the VFL' if he'd played there all year too my guy. Players who are good enough to help you win an AFL premiership don't 'dominate the VFL' because they don't play VFL.
We have too many players that are too good for SANFL but not good enough to play AFL finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys might not agree, but I think this is an outstanding pick up!

Atkins was dominating the VFL this year. He felt Hardwick had an agenda against him, hence the fresh start at Port

Burgoyne, Boak and Lorenz will play 2025 on the wing

Farrell, Sinn, Burton and Atkins will play backline.

Houston is a loss but we get Lukosius in! He is capable of 40+ goals per year
WTF, to even mention Lukosius in the same sentence as Houston is delusional. Sinn Burton Atkins to replace Houston, lucky us!!!

Jordan Gallucci might be on the list as well after we're done re-spudding lol.
Respudding. That is my word of the week. Brilliant.

"We've just gotten rid of Narkle, Fevans and Clurey and I feel a deep void that only picking up Ratkins has been able to fill. I think we need to complete the respudding of the list. Don't worry too much about the draft. I've got a few for you off DFA. Lachie Gollant. Tex Wanganeen. Josh Schache. And don't shoot me down but how about bringing back Riley Bonner."

2025. The Year of the Respudding.

Last edited:
Respudding. That is my word of the week. Brilliant.

"We've just gotten rid of Narkle, Fevans and Clurey and I feel a deep void that only picking up Ratkins has been able to fill. I think we need to complete the respudding of the list. Don't worry too much about the draft. I've got a few for you off DFA. Lachie Gollant. Tex Wanganeen. Josh Schache. And don't shoot me down but how about bringing back Riley Bonner."

2025. The Year of the Respudding.
Jake Neade worth a look

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back