Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish as they did a complete review and overhauled the whole FD. They wouldn't have bothered with such changes and costs if Dimma and the existing staff were on track. Delusional post
But still allowed his view like everyone else.

Watched the play where Yze laughed when Kosi missed. I think that was actually terrible considering the state of the game.
He should’ve been disappointed and dragged him and encouraged him by injecting some positivity into him . Kosi needs encouragement as he’s actually improved in terms of effort and involvement. Just needs his kicking sorted out and the coach laughing about it may not help.
That was actually terrible viewing and Yze has to stop that as it’s not a positive outlook for the team and himself.
It’s also a trigger to lose players as if I was Kosi I would have a lower opinion of him.
Imagine your boss laughing at you if you made a serious **** up at work?..? I used the word serious bc the game was still alive and one of Kosis major role is to kick goals. I hope Yze’s been picked up on it by people above ( if there are any available atm) as it was a poor spectacle.

Short was a big problem today and he really has let Yze down this year. JGTI was solid in the second half, but he still looked like a 10yo trying to keep up with men in terms of speed. One average game is not good enough and he’s still needs to be moved on. I’m still the believer he can’t be in the side with Hopper. We were seven senior players down today and that hurt us badly. I think if Trezise started we would’ve finished closer and possibly even won it.
Broad, Balta , Bolton, Kmac , Rioli, Short and Baker were disappointing today.

There is no fine balance or loss by dropping Short or Kmac or both. It would be a start. Yze has nothing to lose as the season is shot and the only gain is he gets to look at more kids and give them experience.
Smith for Short
Trezise for Kmac
Blight plays sub.
I'd prefer someone more versatile as sub, you could really only sub Blight for a backman, although if Balta is playing back you could move him forward to bring Blight on.
Green deserves another full game, but I could see him being a great impact sub.
Smith can't start sub, that just wouldn't be fair!
If not Trezise, maybe Brown.

I'd prefer someone more versatile as sub, you could really only sub Blight for a backman, although if Balta is playing back you could move him forward to bring Blight on.
Green deserves another full game, but I could see him being a great impact sub.
Smith can't start sub, that just wouldn't be fair!
If not Trezise, maybe Brown.
Brown would be the best of that lot as i reckon he could have a rest from a full game at this stage of the year.
Green we need full time on the ground as he's a natural small forward which we need.

I have no hatred whatsoever for Yze as a coach. So don't start telling me that I am a hater. You have no idea on my thoughts of him as a coach, and I didn't mention anything of the sort in my post. I merely said it was not a good look. I didn't even jump on the bandwagon a few weeks ago when a similar thing happened.
If you think that laughing about a shocking skill error, when your side is still in the game is fine, then that's entirely up to you. But in my opinion, it's something that you don't want to see. What are they going to do in their match review? Have a segment on clangers, and all sit around pi5sing them selves? No, it should be pointed out that players need to do better in those circumstances!
I don't think it needs to be pointed out that a player needs to do better than kick a ball out on the full, pretty bloody obvious to all.
What they need to do is work on set shots and technique.
Quite right though that a good old laugh on the sidelines ain't the best look, but not a hangable offence either

Watched the play where Yze laughed when Kosi missed. I think that was actually terrible considering the state of the game.
He should’ve been disappointed and dragged him and encouraged him by injecting some positivity into him . Kosi needs encouragement as he’s actually improved in terms of effort and involvement. Just needs his kicking sorted out and the coach laughing about it may not help.
That was actually terrible viewing and Yze has to stop that as it’s not a positive outlook for the team and himself.
It’s also a trigger to lose players as if I was Kosi I would have a lower opinion of him.
Imagine your boss laughing at you if you made a serious **** up at work?..? I used the word serious bc the game was still alive and one of Kosis major role is to kick goals. I hope Yze’s been picked up on it by people above ( if there are any available atm) as it was a poor spectacle.

If I am a player I rather a coach have a light hearted laugh at my expense than some of the vitriol posted on here tbh

Maybe its a sign they have a strong relationship?

If I am a player I rather a coach have a light hearted laugh at my expense than some of the vitriol posted on here tbh

Maybe its a sign they have a strong relationship?
Sorry Adem YZE has to represent the whole of the RFC stakeholders mainly including members and sponsors who invest money into the club. Sponsors and members seeing that could easily say the RFC isn't a serious FC and pull out their contributions .

There was nothing positive to gain from his actions for the player, the team , the club and himself, but only negatives. It comes under three possible categories or combination of in any educators handbook of don't dos:

BULLYING/ harassment

OR

IMMATURITY

OR

Professional misconduct

Which is damaging to the club. What you've stated is avoiding the image that he's set whether you believe you're right. And again what you see as being vitriol is only your opinion as other's may see the contrary. Poster's on a fan forum have nothing to do with my argument.

It also tells the other FC and the public we aren't a serious football team.

Last edited:
Sorry Adem YZE has to represent the whole of the RFC stakeholders mainly including members and sponsors who invest money into the club. Sponsors and members seeing that could easily say the RFC isn't a serious FC and pull out their contributions .

There was nothing positive to gain from his actions for the player, the team , the club and himself, but only negatives. It comes under three possible categories or combination of in any educators handbook of don't dos:

BULLYING/ harassment

OR

IMMATURITY

OR

Professional misconduct

Which is damaging to the club. What you've stated is avoiding the image that he's set whether you believe you're right. And again what you see as being vitriol is only your opinion as other's may see the contrary. Poster's on a fan forum have nothing to do with my argument.

Faaaark me you can go on some bullshit and turn an ant hill into a mountain..

You have no idea the relationship between Kosi and Yze has.. and the rest of the players for that matter

Only negatives? You’ve lost the plot mate if you can’t think a coach and players can have laugh at a massive shank
Just an honest mistake that was laugh worthy cos it went so wrong

Would’ve thought it be better to laugh than to get angry and spray

And do you really think Yze and other players would’ve laughed if they thought Kosi’s mental health would be impacted by it?
Get real mate, you’re living in fantasy land if that’s the case

Just because a team is losing and bottom of the ladder doesn’t mean you can’t have a laugh
Especially after the year we’ve had where nothing has gone right

Faaaark me you can go on some bullshit and turn an ant hill into a mountain..

You have no idea the relationship between Kosi and Yze has.. and the rest of the players for that matter

Only negatives? You’ve lost the plot mate if you can’t think a coach and players can have laugh at a massive shank
Just an honest mistake that was laugh worthy cos it went so wrong

Would’ve thought it be better to laugh than to get angry and spray

And do you really think Yze and other players would’ve laughed if they thought Kosi’s mental health would be impacted by it?
Get real mate, you’re living in fantasy land if that’s the case

Just because a team is losing and bottom of the ladder doesn’t mean you can’t have a laugh
Especially after the year we’ve had where nothing has gone right
Mate we made 106 mil in total revenue last year and around 2% profit of 2.3mil so it doesn't take much to put us in debt . Wake up to yourself Karp as the club is on the bottom of the table and we can't have shit like that going on. Supporters and all stakeholders need results otherwise the 2.3 mil will become debt. You are saying your opinion and again you don't know how Kosi feels about it. Again no spray was needed, but talking about technique or encouragement. I think fans can chew that better. The game was still alive so Yze should have been still focussing on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that apart from Newman and Ziebell we need to look at the coaching line up and try and get assistants who have either played in multiple flags or have been a coach at VFL for flags or multiple flags as an AFL assistant.

We also need to find someone to take on the big Balme job if he is being phased out or can't do the job he did in 2016/17.

After that we then need to look at our fitness, conditioning and medical staff. No need for further comment here.

The one thing for Yze is that he hasnt been able to get a team together for long enough to be able to actually teach a game plan to. The defensive line may have played a lot together and they may know the plan better than anyone. But if they are executing the plan and there is no one up the field doing the same then they look bad.

Mate we made 106 mil in total revenue last year and around 2% profit of 2.3mil so it doesn't take much to put us in debt . Wake up to yourself Karp as the club is on the bottom of the table and we can't have shit like that going on. Supporters and all stakeholders need results otherwise the 2.3 mil will become debt. You are saying your opinion and again you don't know how Kosi feels about it. Again no spray was needed, but talking about technique or encouragement. I think fans can chew that better. The game was still alive so Yze should have been still focussing on that.
Over reacting massively

And your right that is my opinion but I’m sure im in the majority.. like 99%+

If you are going to make every incident like that such a big deal I feel sorry for the stress and anxiety you’re going to endure

Over reacting massively

And your right that is my opinion but I’m sure im in the majority.. like 99%+

If you are going to make every incident like that such a big deal I feel sorry for the stress and anxiety you’re going to endure
I never stress mate. I as I said cannot see one positive in laughing at a player for a shit kick. Yze is the coach and not the pub mate. As I said the club is in a precarious position and read the finance report for 2023. I’ve put the link in the development thread. The president makes a lot of points I’m making and we can’t afford any negative looks as we have lots of Sunday games so attendance falls, Development debt, membership falls, merchandise sale falls and sponsorship could also fall as sponsors want representation/ bang for their buck. It’s so easy to lose 2.3mil with all that and the last thing we want is the head coach laughing at any form of failure , especially if the game is still alive. I have said my bit on it and I’ll be intrigued with our financial report not so much this year, but October next year. I will be scrutinising some areas of both though.

I never stress mate. I as I said cannot see one positive in laughing at a player for a shit kick. Yze is the coach and not the pub mate. As I said the club is in a precarious position and read the finance report for 2023. I’ve put the link in the development thread. The president makes a lot of points I’m making and we can’t afford any negative looks as we have lots of Sunday games so attendance falls, Development debt, membership falls, merchandise sale falls and sponsorship could also fall as sponsors want representation/ bang for their buck. It’s so easy to lose 2.3mil with all that and the last thing we want is the head coach laughing at any form of failure , especially if the game is still alive. I have said my bit on it and I’ll be intrigued with our financial report not so much this year, but October next year. I will be scrutinising some areas of both though.
Fair enough you see it that way

I think you’re blowing an innocuous incident over the top tho

If a player was running into an open goal, got his foot stuck and went ass over tit and the coach and players laughed would you react the same?

Cos it’s basically the same thing

Fair enough you see it that way

I think you’re blowing an innocuous incident over the top tho

If a player was running into an open goal, got his foot stuck and went ass over tit and the coach and players laughed would you react the same?

Cos it’s basically the same thing
😂 that’s the ghost of Jason Castagna haunting me.

BULLYING/ harassment

OR

IMMATURITY

OR

Professional misconduct

Being petty TI , I’d be more aghast if Ooze used media to white ant and rebuke players , that’s as weak as piss, with kozi in view of his much improved form, prob career best I’d suggest he responding positively to the relationship and opportunities coaches have given him . Not everything's perfect but I feel your clutching to make a meal of his reaction in the coaches box

Last edited:
Being petty TI , I’d be make aghast if Ooze used media to white ant and rebuke players , that’s as weak as piss, with kozi in view of his much improved form, prob career best I’d suggest he responding positively to the relationship and opportunities coaches have given him . Not everything's perfect but I feel your clutching to make a meal of his reaction in the coaches box
You’re welcome to think that ok Bo. There’s a golden rule if there’s no positive gained from doing or saying something then don’t do or say it. Nobody has told me any positive from it to this stage. I just want Yze to remain focused on his coaching and building a game plan and team. Sunday I thought was a massive positive for us , but that was a dampener bc we were storming home and he needed to be concentrating on coaching. To me it was an ugly look and you’re welcome to gloss over it.

You’re welcome to think that ok Bo. There’s a golden rule if there’s no positive gained from doing or saying something then don’t do or say it. Nobody has told me any positive from it to this stage. I just want Yze to remain focused on his coaching and building a game plan and team. Sunday I thought was a massive positive for us , but that was a dampener bc we were storming home and he needed to be concentrating on coaching. To me it was an ugly look and you’re welcome to gloss over it.
Saying no positives is rubbish bro

They all laughing like mates that enjoy each others company and feel comfortable to do so..

And I’m damn sure Kosi laughing at himself too cos it was such a howler

You make some valid points too but to say absolutely no positives is completely wrong

We have zero context to that moment … zero. It’s like everyone jumping up and down with Simmo’s comment to Reid before the presser, thinking he said “you’ve had your say” etc… when he was actually saying to Williams he had to get rid of his moustache ….

Maybe Nank had just said “I reckon Kosi will keep us in it with a goal here …” then he gets the ball and Nank says “Here it is!!” … and he kicks OOF - I’d have laughed as well as it’s bloody ironic. Bottom line is we have no idea of the context. We are bottom and spirits need to be kept up with plenty of laughs and enjoyment… if it cost us a finals berth then there’d have been no laughing.

Anyway … I prefer to see enjoyment and connection than frowns and anger with the position we are in. I saw frowns and anger with Watters at Saints, Neeld at Demons, Malthouse at Carlton, Pagan at Carlton, Leppitsch at Brisbane … no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Saying no positives is rubbish bro

They all laughing like mates that enjoy each others company and feel comfortable to do so..

And I’m damn sure Kosi laughing at himself too cos it was such a howler

You make some valid points too but to say absolutely no positives is completely wrong
They’re possible negatives and again speculation on your account. Still no positives there mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back