Welcome Welcome to the Bulldogs Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Jedd busslinger makes me think country. I want to say honkytonk a lot. I remember a show called the Beverly hillbillies with granny, Ellie may and Jethro. I get these vibes when I say his name. He struck black gold oil that is. Anyway I want to say that kid buslinger he is going to be a real humdinger one day that's all folks. Don't you come back now.

Has anyone come up with a clever nickname for the kid yet? Has to be something there with the surname
Pretty sure his referred to as Bus within the 4 walls..

I cringe every time his called ''Bussy'' - do not urban dictionary search that term if you don't know.

Going against the grain here, but would he not be better off playing a strong southport side on Saturday in Melbourne. Particularly as last week was a bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s Buss going? I haven’t seen any VFL this year. Seen some stats and my cousin said he played well against Richmond. He is a Tigers man asked who number 5 was for us because he though he was playing a great game.

How’s Buss going? I haven’t seen any VFL this year. Seen some stats and my cousin said he played well against Richmond. He is a Tigers man asked who number 5 was for us because he though he was playing a great game.

He marks everything within sight and he's a smart player with good disposal. Can still get ragdolled though.

He marks everything within sight and he's a smart player with good disposal. Can still get ragdolled though.
How long until he goes past Tim O’Brien in your view given TOB can’t really play a genuine KPD role either (not saying Buss won’t in time)?

He was ok when he played but is it worth extending TOB’s contract for 2024 versus giving those games to Buss?

How long until he goes past Tim O’Brien in your view given TOB can’t really play a genuine KPD role either (not saying Buss won’t in time)?

He was ok when he played but is it worth extending TOB’s contract for 2024 versus giving those games to Buss?
I feel O'Brien is only just better one on one and buss is better at everything else I'm playing buss and not extending O'Brien's contract

He's going ok. Showing what he's capable of in glimpses and for extended periods of play, but for mine still a little prone to fade in and out of games*.

I dont think he's done enough to force his way into the team just yet. However we do tend to blood young talls well before their time.

And we then let them walk to Carlton! Too Soon?

So given my long standing record on getting the development and the timing of debutants very wrong.

I would expect an announcement of a debut to be imminent.

* I didn't watch last weeks game and Im a little prone to fading in and out of interest when Footscray are getting flogged as is their want.

I wouldn't mind exposing him to some AFL action in the coming weeks. He's now played a solid base of VFL footy and producing some good results. We're in a fortunate position that we could allow him to come into the AFL side as a 3rd KPD to shield him from playing on the monsters that Jones & Keath would take.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to the Bulldogs Jedd Busslinger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back