Welcome to the Bulldogs Joel Freijah

Remove this Banner Ad

I said a while back that he’s our Corey Enright and while he still reminds a lot of Boris (even moves like him), Freijah will likely end up as an on-baller.

So much composure and will become a beast with that frame (still looks to have some puppy fat there).

He’ll time it well to move into the midfield when he has another 2-3 preseasons under the belt and he might even go to a few centre bounces as early as next year.

We’re not in the Calsher Dear thread talking up Freijah.
Not to mention that Freijah clearly had the better game and to suggest that they're equally as deserving as each other for the purposes of nominating a player this week, in some attempt to appear fair and balanced on an opposition team board (while actually still being biased), is just wrong. Only one player can get nominated. Because Freijah had the better game, it means Dear is not deserving, because it would prevent Frejiah from being nominated, who is the only deserved nominee this week.

For a first year player this kid has so much upside.
He butchered it twice yesterday by foot but I can forgive him because at least he was trying to be creative with the kick.
For his physical presence even now, I am so excited about what he can develop into over the next few years.

For a first year player this kid has so much upside.
He butchered it twice yesterday by foot but I can forgive him because at least he was trying to be creative with the kick.
For his physical presence even now, I am so excited about what he can develop into over the next few years.
On the other hand, his banana pass to hit Cody on the chest was a thing of beauty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calsher Dear will be a star. Make no mistake there. Kid just turned 19 a few days ago. What he has achived as a KP forward has been nothing short of incredible really. Either guy is deserving of a nom.

Calsher Dear is the Alibaba Sam Darcy.

Seems Ur slightly wrong.

Like I said earlier. Love Feeijah but the KP 19 year old kid gets the nod.
Sure the half-back flanker with 29 touches at 90% efficiency with 7 intercepts and just 1 turnover having a better game than the key forward who took a couple of marks in the goalsquare is wrong, have that debate on your own board.

Sure the half-back flanker with 29 touches at 90% efficiency with 7 intercepts and just 1 turnover having a better game than the key forward who took a couple of marks in the goalsquare is wrong, have that debate on your own board.

Or even in a general rising star thread. Fair discussion for there. Barging into a thread about Freijah to talk about how great an oppo player is and how he's better than the player in question is a dickhead move.

Or even in a general rising star thread. Fair discussion for there. Barging into a thread about Freijah to talk about how great an oppo player is and how he's better than the player in question is a dickhead move.
It's a dickhead move, but especially funny with how wrong he is.

Actually popped in to say I saw half your game and thought this kid looks a beauty, a real star in the making .

Gotta say some pretty poor comments in here . Calsher should have got it last week and maybe a few other times .
Sometimes you need to wait .
Freija will get his nom at some point.

Bringing up Calshers father too, real keyboard hero stuff there .
It's pretty funny that you're on the Dogs board arguing that "we need to wait" when we're being told that our player who clearly was in the best 4-5 players on the park in an outstanding game dictating the defensive unit and having 26 total effective disposals didn't have a better game than a role-player who got on the end of a few uncontested marks in the goalsquare after his team's midfield dominated.

Dear's unlucky that he's played some of his best games in the weeks that other rising-star eligible players have played an erratic outstanding, better game, even if their body of work this season is weaker (that's just how the nomination process works), but there isn't some conspiracy or misapplication of the rising star nomination rules at play here.

Actually popped in to say I saw half your game and thought this kid looks a beauty, a real star in the making .

Gotta say some pretty poor comments in here . Calsher should have got it last week and maybe a few other times .

C'mon, dude. Do you seriously think if I was to wander into your Calsher Dear thread and completely unprompted say that Freijah had a better game and will be a star, your board would be charming and polite?

who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This is not your team's board so don't come on here and lecture us about what you think is in good taste. Let your buddies know that gloating and dictating what we should post on here is absolutely not welcome. Classless fools. And you are banned permanently from this thread.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Bulldogs Joel Freijah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back