Welcome Welcome to the HFC Josh... Battle on!

Remove this Banner Ad

More importantly, what jumper numbers are Battle & Barrass going to have available to them?

21 is I given to be available I would think, if Chad doesn't go around again, then 20.

Or they talk Bodie & Ethan to give up their numbers.
I guess with both of these guys coming in Ethan's papers may be stamped anyway.

More importantly, what jumper numbers are Battle & Barrass going to have available to them?

21 is I given to be available I would think, if Chad doesn't go around again, then 20.

Or they talk Bodie & Ethan to give up their numbers.
I guess with both of these guys coming in Ethan's papers may be stamped anyway.

Either in 24 would look right.

I'm still not convinced DGB will be on our list next season.

Easy.

Scrimshaw/Battle Frost Hardwick
Sicily Barrass Amon

Either Battle or Scrimshaw can comfortably play as a forward and Weddle will no doubt become a midfielder anyhow.

While a little undersized our backline has been brilliant during the charge to the finals, and we don't want to mess with the chemistry too much.

After a brilliant career best season Scrimshaw should stay in the backline and keep doing what he's been doing - such a vital cog back there. I'd also say the same about Sicily. Frost and Barrass can really only play back so that leaves Battle and Weddle to be the swingmen and part of the backline rotations. Although I still think Frost's position is under threat if all are fit to play. It will be an interesting watch.

After a great season with Box Hill Serong must be looking on and wondering how on earth he's going to get a game. Then there is McCabe who can do his apprenticeship at Box Hill. Also, DGB is now even further back in the pecking order and will likely be traded/delisted.

Such a great problem to have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to the HFC Josh... Battle on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back