Well done Crows!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 8 Point game.................

I had to laugh at Leigh Colbert, typical Victorian, when he asked Tyson Edwards on the field about beating Collingwood who are "close to the top 4 already". First round!

Just finished watching the live telecast on Fox of the Crows V the Pies.

Very impressed by your win today. Well done Crows.

You're young boys look great. Keep up the good work. Happy times ahead for you guys.

And glorious that you beat Collingwood. ;)

Cheers
:thumbsu:

There was umpiring decisions that went both ways that shouldn't have and some decisions that could or should have been paid that weren't. Just like in every game, but overall I thought it was a pretty good game from the men in green.

Great game to see our young inexperienced guys holding their nerve in a tight, high pressure game. The worst mistakes were made by our senior players.

Well done to the boys, now to deal with St Kilda for next week and keep the 'refreshment' of our club moving ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the win - you guys deserved it. Yeah some dubious umpiring decisions but you're pressure won it for you and our inability to take our chances. Good luck for the season. Looking forward to round 19 :thumbsu:

beating the pies at the G on a saturday arvo with 5 blokes with 2 games or less experience, got to go down as one of the more memorable wins in recent times.

WOW! How good is it to have football back.

That game was amazing to watch for a Crows supporter and shows that no matter what the circumstances the AFC can pull off a win.

Great stuff:thumbsu: I'm so excited :D

Was a great game. Best part was seeing Otten and Petrenko really go at it with McLeod and Edwards proving great stability. Could've gone either way. Good signs for this year!

Congrats on the win - you guys deserved it. Yeah some dubious umpiring decisions but you're pressure won it for you and our inability to take our chances. Good luck for the season. Looking forward to round 19 :thumbsu:

Thanks for that, classy post after an emotional match :thumbsu:

Collingwood vs Adelaide matches are always exciting matches and this was no exception. Brilliant stuff!

Thought we were gone when they kicked 18 clear in the 3rd. Big wraps for the boys--and I mean boys--to hold their nerve,com e back and win the game. Only negatives were our centre clearance work and our kicking for goal. We should have had a bigger buffer at half time and missed a few sitters in the 2nd half as well.
Rowdy put in, but looked proppy to me and not on the pace of the game. Is it just gametime he needs, or would he be better off with a few runs in the 2s before we bring him back?

well done guys. Thought you were gone in the 3rd but credit to your boys. Stevens 1st half was very nice.:thumbsu: Always nice to see the pies lose round 1, thanks!

Out goalkicking wasn't atrocious actually. It wasn't great, but at least we have more goals than behinds. What happened was that Collingwood refused to miss the whole game :p

A lot of our missed shots weren't gimme's . Only a couple that were dead set "should have kicked". Couldn't believe the Pies accuracy though!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back