Well done Crows!!

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys, congratulations on the win and getting the four points. i was just wondering how you thought your team performed % wise? i know you'd probably have liked a little more accuracy in front of goal but other than that.....anyway, thanks in advance and i look forward to the round 19 rematch.

hey guys, congratulations on the win and getting the four points. i was just wondering how you thought your team performed % wise? i know you'd probably have liked a little more accuracy in front of goal but other than that.....anyway, thanks in advance and i look forward to the round 19 rematch.

Most of our players performed in the upper echelon of our expectations I would imagine.

We were probably hoping for bigger games from Tippett, Walker, Doughty and to a lesser extent Knights, Porps and Hentschel, but overall the squad performed well and most players either to or above expectations.

Our accuracy in front of goal was a pity but it wasn't really that bad... it's more that your accuracy was so damn good! You guys were 12.2 at one stage, including kicks from the boundary, Maxwell kicking one out of his backside, Anthony never missing, and even one of those two points was a poster.

Most of our players performed in the upper echelon of our expectations I would imagine.

We were probably hoping for bigger games from Tippett, Walker, Doughty and to a lesser extent Knights, Porps and Hentschel, but overall the squad performed well and most players either to or above expectations.

Our accuracy in front of goal was a pity but it wasn't really that bad... it's more that your accuracy was so damn good! You guys were 12.2 at one stage, including kicks from the boundary, Maxwell kicking one out of his backside, Anthony never missing, and even one of those two points was a poster.

Cheers mate :thumbsu:.

Once during the game when yelling too much then twice when playing slap hands with the boys as they were running around.....I'm basically a celebrity now.

No way, thats awesome! Got on TV too ;) Haha :thumbsu:

Had the best time though. Sooo funny watching the Collingwood supporters going ballistic and just winning out of nowhere. Loved it!

Well, we're certainly the talk of the town now, The Age has the match report plus 3 articles and a Rohan Connolly column about us today. They're actually positive articles about us too.

The Hun though, apparently we didn't win, Collingwood lost. No telling some people, obviously.

The Hun said:
Adelaide didn't just borrow parts of Hawthorn's rolling zone. They also adopted some of the Hawks' Grand Final celebrations by running around the boundary line after the game, high-fiving some of their supporters.

Good grief, I had no idea Hawthorn invented that only last year!

Go you Crowies. What a great win. Obviously don't want to get too over the top about it, but great to see the young guys stand up, and great to win one where we were behind and seemingly in a lot of trouble and t come back and take it was gold. Even better being the only Crow fan in the bay, bloody fantastic!

No way, thats awesome! Got on TV too ;) Haha :thumbsu:

Had the best time though. Sooo funny watching the Collingwood supporters going ballistic and just winning out of nowhere. Loved it!
Always a novelty to get ya mug on tele.
They got nuts aye?
Angry Pie Fan Steps:
1. Yell abuse at opposition player. May want to insinuate he is a women.
2. Yell abuse at the umpire, of course you should already be doping this, this is just reinforcement.
3. When all else fails abuse your own players.

Bloody hell, they start yelling out how Didak and Cloke are useless,.... we'll take em if you like.
I think I'd rather play Wheres WAND-a ;)
hahaha, Wall-e not doing it for ya?

What if I die my hair blond and do my best Sloane impression?

Well, we're certainly the talk of the town now, The Age has the match report plus 3 articles and a Rohan Connolly column about us today. They're actually positive articles about us too.

The Hun though, apparently we didn't win, Collingwood lost. No telling some people, obviously.

Got both papers downstair, and i'm only reading the age.

Got to low down from the old man, umpires cost them the game etc etc etc.

Rowen Connelys article is good though.

Oh and that high 5 stuff, hmmm Hawthorn must be visionaries inventing that last year.

I love having Todd Viney here but now people are just gonna try and link as to Hawthorn impersonators. Oh well, 4 points means I don't have to give a shit what they say ;)

Got both papers downstair, and i'm only reading the age.

Got to low down from the old man, umpires cost them the game etc etc etc.

Rowen Connelys article is good though.

Oh and that high 5 stuff, hmmm Hawthorn must be visionaries inventing that last year.

I love having Todd Viney here but now people are just gonna try and link as to Hawthorn impersonators. Oh well, 4 points means I don't have to give a shit what they say ;)

If we end up getting what Hawthorn got last year in the next few years I wont give a shit what they say!

Oh that article from Greg McFarlane made me quite amused. I have posted a comment correction that in fact it is Hawthorn copying us and that we have been doing the supporter acknowledgment ever since Craig took over. Plus I pointed out that little thing the club does of selecting a supporter to enter the rooms to sing the song with the players.

The journalists really need to talk to Hawthorn coaches as they have said before that their 'rolling zone' has evolved from the one that Craig developed when he first started in the AFL. Whoops, don't let the facts get in the way. :D

Might have to pop down and grab the age then

obviously hun reporters have never been to a crows game cause every time we have won in the last 2-3 years we have done that

Geez, that article is embarassing. What a disaster of journalism. :thumbsdown:

hahaha, Wall-e not doing it for ya?

What if I die my hair blond and do my best Sloane impression?

If only I was more quick witted I would have said EV-a instead of WAND-a. Curse my slow sense of humour!! :p

SLOAN-e is doing it for me though ;)

They just mentioned it on the Sunday Footy Show :rolleyes:

We've done it after every win for years!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic win by the boys yesterday petrenko looks all class, Cook showed what he can be, Danger did a decent days work, Otten is stepping up, Mcleod and edwards back to their best. fantastic.

Yeah it was one of the best wins in recent years and I thought we were certian to lose in the last minute. This team showed alot of guts yesterday to come back from 3 goals down late in the 3rd quarter after wasting a huge lead early. I loved our attack on the ball. The 4 point win could mean alot to this team after 22 rounds but there are still 21 more tough tests to face. Next week's game will not be easy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back