Media Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

• Yes

• No

• I wish I could care less

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on, it's ok to admit it, you don't actually scroll past them at all, do you? In fact, you go looking for the Baghdad match threads every week to be entertained. We understand. The first step to recovery is to admit that you have an addiction. Good luck with that.

Yeah Kilroy ‘s a ******* gem isn’t he? One of my finest ever recruits.

And no, that is not what I was getting at.

View attachment 1573786

It’s no fun when I have to explain everything to you ******* deadbrains.

Nup was a proud day in the melt family passing yr9 on your 4th effort.

5 responses from 5 Bombers to one of my posts within 2 hours in the middle of the off-season in a thread about the Old Boys.

Some things never change in the SFA & that is how triggered the Baghdadi faithful get when I mention one of them.

5 responses from 5 Bombers to one of my posts within 2 hours in the middle of the off-season in a thread about the Old Boys.

Some things never change in the SFA & that is how triggered the Baghdadi faithful get when I mention one of them.
We know how endeared you are to Baghdad and happy to brighten your year.

EE103488-E30C-45AF-9386-9697FE095CE8.gif

patton-thomas-sanders.gif

You’ll have to forgive Senior M, Gab.

He’s not exactly playing with a full deck of cards you see.

One of those unfortunate souls that thinks if he quotes someone directly and they respond to him that he has them on some sort of invisible hook that exists only in his cavernous skull.

Just smile and nod when you see him and he’ll eventually slither back into his cave.

1671109967478.gif

if these college nerd oobs were around back then, the league, i think it’d at least have been a little more interesting i guess?

Attachments

• Revenge-of-the-Nerds.jpg
    Revenge-of-the-Nerds.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 13

I’m a furrie! Keep up would you! I thought clowns were meant to be quiet!

You had me at hello Veiny, then the emotional rollercoaster ride began...
He’s not exactly playing with a full deck of cards you see.
I was feeling rather sad and sorry for the poor guy

sad girl w tears.gif

Just smile and nod when you see him
was all in agreement and happily going along with you

smile and wave.gif

and then i felt sich to my stomach with disgust
and he’ll eventually slither back into his cave.
How dare you think that - Senor M will ever (and I really do mean EVER) reach the level of excellence or experience the quality's of an Ophidian -
just sayin'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now in retrospect we can see how right you 2 were about the Ophidian Old Boys, a basket case of a team.
In our first season all we managed to do was:
  • make the finals and win our first one
  • best rookie of the season winning the EKA
  • best and fairest player of the season winning the Mobbenfuhrer Medal
  • 2 players make All-SFA including Vice Captain
  • averaged over the whole season 51% of match thread posts
  • Of 7 rookies recruited S34, 5 are remaining S35
  • OOB received 3304 beez votes -the most of all the clubs which included 5 players in the top 25

Its obvious as Chancellor of Spotswood Campus I have my work cut out Season 35 if I am going to get this team into shape

e7dcbef384c3bf5f6c5f60f0856721fb.gif
Yet amongst all this, Baghdad won the flag and is the most hated. Perhaps you were playing a different game, but I’m really happy for the efforts you put in. I still think Baghdad should merge with the OOBS though. There’s something about throwing a B in the front of that acronym that really appeals to me!

Yet amongst all this, Baghdad won the flag and is the most hated. Perhaps you were playing a different game, but I’m really happy for the efforts you put in. I still think Baghdad should merge with the OOBS though. There’s something about throwing a B in the front of that acronym that really appeals to me!
You have the OOB initials in your username, maybe you could … nah, the Furries need your help more.

Our best and fairest is the BOOB

boob-png.1447994

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

Back