Media Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

• Yes

• No

• I wish I could care less

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know whether the creation of the OObs was a mistake, as a rookie I have not known the SFA without them. What I can say though is that to me the OOBs are to the SFA what GWS is to the AFL. Up to people to decide whether that's good or bad, relevant or irrelevant. Building a club is about more than just assembling talent.
good analogy. i class myself rookie but facts remain i gave this shit a go in s19 played 4 games for bears and probably made 5 posts

if these college nerd oobs were around back then, the league, i think it’d at least have been a little more interesting i guess?

The OOB's must have done everything right, if it has got everyone sooking about them. Well Bombers sooking about them.
3185cb06a915b058489870574552ee42.gif

The OOB's must have done everything right, if it has got everyone sooking about them. Well Bombers sooking about them.
Good grief Bono, you’d have to be one of the dumbest campaigners in this league.

Loveable, but dumb.

I was literally applauding the Old Boys but a few posts ago in this very thread, yet you can’t help but dribble everywhere about something without fully comprehending the facts.

Good grief Bono, you’d have to be one of the dumbest campaigners in this league.

Loveable, but dumb.

I was literally applauding the Old Boys but a few posts ago in this very thread, yet you can’t help but dribble everywhere about something without fully comprehending the facts.
Please don't make me go back and read the thread.

Please don't make me go back and read the thread.
If you’ve got the spare brain cells to read about someone crying because their established club is less active than the expansion team, go right ahead.

I didn’t think you had THAT many to spare though, I’m just looking out for my friends here.

id be upset if i were the rest of the competition if i couldnt have Mobbs on my team either..
I have myself on my team every ****ing week and I can tell you it gets old after a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who? This is no joke either. I feel some posters live off their reps from the early years. Now grandpa has to wake up and realise you can’t cut cheese with a spoon or drink soup with a fork . The fact this makes no sense is not my problem
IMG_20221215_181846.jpg

The only mistake that I can see took place on June 14, 2020.

Was that the day you recruited Kilroy to the SFA and condemned us all to having to scroll past dozens of YouTube videos every Friday night?

Was that the day you recruited Kilroy to the SFA and condemned us all to having to scroll past dozens of YouTube videos every Friday night?
Come on, it's ok to admit it, you don't actually scroll past them at all, do you? In fact, you go looking for the Baghdad match threads every week to be entertained. We understand. The first step to recovery is to admit that you have an addiction. Good luck with that.

Yeah Kilroy ‘s a ****ing gem isn’t he? One of my finest ever recruits.

And no, that is not what I was getting at.

A22B4C61-19EE-44AE-966F-E11ED56BD7DC.jpeg

It’s no fun when I have to explain everything to you ****ing deadbrains.

If you need someone to blame
Throw a rock in the air
You'll hit someone guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Were the Old Boys a Mistake?

Back