Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck everyone, happy to have tried a communal challenge strategy while I had an idol.
I don’t really see the point in communal approaches in this one if they aren’t even transferrable
Idols however , are transferrable
So why didn’t you play it on known good?
Or did you just not believe them?

Also Chipmunk
-did you use the x=1 approach and find it in the first post that Akkaps used to tag people?
i did notice that post was edited and suspected I was too late

Given we're in an alliance I'm happy enough to vote with you.

ClarkeM

akkaps

I have no basis for this apart from the old adage:

There are 2 certainties in life; death and ClarkeM’s a campaigner.

I thought JtG had a role and see how that turned out.

That’s if you believe him.
If you didn’t fair enough
And if you did - why didn’t you transfer the idol to protect him?

You said you’d go for me and you didn’t. Even if it was a strategy to draw out an idol from me, why would I declare I had an idol on N0 then not play one? May as well just not have said anything.
You claimed you were playing it.
I HAVE AN IDOL AND WILL BE PLAYING IT ON MYSELF TONIGHT

I had a change of heart.

Decided that attempting to kill you would serve no purpose as you could be good, you could be evil. So I chose a more wise decision and given your recent ability to capitulate in on yourself and your team, I figured you'd naturally end up dying anyway.​

I have no basis for this apart from the old adage:

There are 2 certainties in life; death and ClarkeM’s a campaigner.

How could you possibly think I had a role if I hadn't yet posted in the thread?

Also Chipmunk
-did you use the x=1 approach and find it in the first post that Akkaps used to tag people?
i did notice that post was edited and suspected I was too late

We both know that’s true :)

That’s if you believe him.
If you didn’t fair enough
And if you did - why didn’t you transfer the idol to protect him?

It was pretty clear the Doc was meant to protect him. As I said before, my entire aim is to get involved in an individual challenge.

You claimed you were playing it.

I had a change of heart.

Decided that attempting to kill you would serve no purpose as you could be good, you could be evil. So I chose a more wise decision and given your recent ability to capitulate in on yourself and your team, I figured you'd naturally end up dying anyway.​

And kill good?

At least we have info rather than sleepwalking through the first 3 days like what usually happens.

Of course I’m going to die early, if I wanted to stay alive I’d have stayed quiet.

We both know that’s true :)

It was pretty clear the Doc was meant to protect him. As I said before, my entire aim is to get involved in an individual challenge.
I suspected so but I didn’t know that until you said so

Transferring it to him would’ve been the safer play

At least it has worked out

How could you possibly think I had a role if I hadn't yet posted in the thread?

Just a hunch based on what I’d seen in the thread thus far. Took a couple of leaps but that’s where I landed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspected so but I didn’t know that until you said so

Transferring it to him would’ve been the safer play

At least it has worked out

Happy to hear that. Amazed that 5 kills didnt target you but glad you’re in the game :)

And kill good?

At least we have info rather than sleepwalking through the first 3 days like what usually happens.

Of course I’m going to die early, if I wanted to stay alive I’d have stayed quiet.

So you're angry at me for killing good on N1 as opposed to going for you? So you're evil :).

Chipmunk's behaviour is questionable. Usually villager-aligned players don't deliberately cause chaos. Unless that player's name is ClarkeM.

This is not a normal Werewolf game, though you guys know that having played the other ones. Chaos is what’s needed, especially with the security of idols. I expect MWPP to go full on deductive/inquiry mode now she has immunity, to get as much info as possible without the threat of revenge vote/bandwagon.

So you're angry at me for killing good on N1 as opposed to going for you? So you're evil :).

Well of course. Killing good is worse than killing no one purely from a numbers point of view (if not a strategic point of view).

This is not a normal Werewolf game, though you guys know that having played the other ones. Chaos is what’s needed, especially with the security of idols. I expect MWPP to go full on deductive/inquiry mode now she has immunity, to get as much info as possible without the threat of revenge vote/bandwagon.

I can't remember what I did last week, so remembering a game from months ago is a bridge too far. I have, however, deduced that the squirrel is evil

I can't remember what I did last week, so remembering a game from months ago is a bridge too far. I have, however, deduced that the squirrel is evil

That would make a nice T-shirt. Not true this game though.

Just a hunch based on what I’d seen in the thread thus far. Took a couple of leaps but that’s where I landed.
A hunch based on zero posts?

Can I please have a hunch on this weeks lotto numbers, I really don't feel like heading to work Monday.

Well of course. Killing good is worse than killing no one purely from a numbers point of view (if not a strategic point of view).
So you're voting for a vigilante on Day 1 who blindly shot last night and struck a villager? You should go back to sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back