Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully by the end of the day there'll be something more to go on for the vigs, Day one is usually a crapshoot.

I think you might be onto something re Dingster. Let's see if he pops his head in later.... akkaps
How about now. I'm #TeamGood. Weren't you paying attention when I said I don't have any special abilities. Someone stole my hammer. :(

O hai Grand Uncle Horace

Government Payments Quiz
  1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment? $1124.50
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent? 18
  3. What government department is responsible for JobKeeper payments? Health and Human Services
  4. Are Government payments taxable? No
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. Veterans support
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. Job search
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? $1000
  8. What is the website used to log in to your government services? my.gov.au
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? Department Health and Human Services
  10. MCQ. What does a Centrelink Customer Reference Number tradition look like? c
4/10

1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment? = $250 per fortnight
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent? = 22 years old
  3. What government department is responsible for JobKeeper payments? = ATO
  4. Are Government payments taxable? = No
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. = Veterans Support
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. = Asset testing
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? = $1,165
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? = Department of Human Services
  10. MCQ. What does a Centrelink Customer Reference Number tradition look like? c)

4. Are Government payments taxable? = No
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. = Veterans Support
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. = Asset testing
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? = $1,165
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? = Department of Human Services
  10. MCQ. What does a Centrelink Customer Reference Number tradition look like? c)
8/10

4. Are Government payments taxable? = Yes

9/10

1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment? $250 per fortnight
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent? 19
  3. What government department is responsible for JobKeeper payments? ATO
  4. Are Government payments taxable? Yes
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. Carer payment
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. Job search
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? $1,165
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? Department of Human Services

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment? $250 per fortnight
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent? 19
  4. Are Government payments taxable? Yes
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. Carer payment
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? $1,165
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? Department of Human Services
6/10

akkaps
Government Payments Quiz

1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment? $250/fortnight
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent? 22
  4. Are Government payments taxable? Most are. Carer /disability service ones are tax deductible.
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. Youth Allowance
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. Assets Test
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? $1164.50
  8. What is the website used to log in to your government services? Department of Human Services my.gov.au
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year?
  10. MCQ. What does a Centrelink Customer Reference Number tradition look like?
c. 123456789A

Government Payments Quiz

4. Are Government payments taxable? Most are. Carer /disability service ones are tax deductible.
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. Youth Allowance
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. Assets Test
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? $1164.50
c. 123456789A

5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. = People who were getting the Coronavirus Supplement

5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. = Youth Allowance
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? = Department of Health and Human Services

Government Payments Quiz

c. 123456789A
MWPP wins

And I've got my computer back up and running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back