Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

NIGHT 1
Night Actions:

The Half Back (Villager) - killed by wolves
jmoo wan (Villager) - killed by Serial Killer
HawkAussie (Chrissy Hofbeck/Werewolf) - killed by vigilante
I Dont Care (Ethan Zohn/Chief Guardian) - killed by vigilante

Chipmunk has played another idol, and cannot be voted for today.

giphy.gif
31f3fbda4b9fc689cba2f41e09bd2b94136490c2.gifv

akkaps are the hidden immunity idols arbitrary? Do we have an idea on what a possible answer to one would look like - such as Loonerty's game, they were coordinates... does this game have a rule?
Like other games, they can be found within the thread. There are usually clues hidden in my posts to where to find them.
I know it's an ambiguous answer, but I'd recommend going through the old threads for the list of where the idols were hidden. I haven't changed the locations.

Like other games, they can be found within the thread. There are usually clues hidden in my posts to where to find them.
I know it's an ambiguous answer, but I'd recommend going through the old threads for the list of where the idols were hidden. I haven't changed the locations.
Old threads?

As in old threads of the same game by you or just any Survivor/WW threads?

Old threads?

As in old threads of the same game by you or just any Survivor/WW threads?
In the OP, there is a link to my previous Survivor x Werewolf games. At the end of both threads are tables of where all the idols have been hidden.

I haven't had a good role in like 6 months. I'll wait for you in hell. Dead PM please akkaps
I won't be in hell but when you get to the Dead PM, your concerns will be completely unfounded.
px7fymg0jow11.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the OP, there is a link to my previous Survivor x Werewolf games. At the end of both threads are tables of where all the idols have been hidden.
Ohhhh thanks. Right haha

Chief Guardian \\ Ethan Zohn - This person has the ability to protect anyone from an action during the night. They can only protect a person one night in a row and they can protect themselves.
Well the village managed to win last game after the Vig killed the doc N2 (?was that you ClarkeM )
Vale IDC but we aren’t out of it yet ...

Well the village managed to win last game after the Vig killed the doc N2 (?was that you ClarkeM )
Vale IDC but we aren’t out of it yet ...
Why would I admit I killed the Chief guy if I did or didn’t?

My clues are pretty obvious I’d have thought.

Anyway, absolutely jumping on Filth
akkaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back