Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Night Actions:
jmoo wan (Villager) - killed by Serial Killer
thanks SK! too much bitching and moaning about the rules and moderation in here for me.

thanks for the game akkaps!

I suggest we let Jack The Godfather win the immunity challenge uncontested. If he is the seer (will be confirmed or not by the Filth lynch) he needs to be protected. With our doc gone it's the only way right?
Have to be wary that evil might try and acquire it too, but yes, in principle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do remember there are other good roles left in the game too?
Only one that's outed though. Two if you believe Clarkey.

The seer in this game is much more powerful because of the ability to seer heads and SK as their role. We need to keep him alive for as long as possible.

Only one that's outed though. Two if you believe Clarkey.

The seer in this game is much more powerful because of the ability to seer heads and SK as their role. We need to keep him alive for as long as possible.
I wholeheartedly agree.

I would like to contest for this immunity challenge and will use it on Jack The Godfather tonight if I win.

I won't win though, but I'd like to try because I missed yesterday's and depending on what time this one is, could be fun.

Are they at set times or just when akkaps decides? Set times would be much better I feel... and perhaps more fair.

The immunity idol HAS to go to JtG

Despite my critique of the game and amazement (and disappointment) I am still here, I am even more stunned that Porps and Baz are both still here. What is wrong with our vigs?.

I promised Baz I would not vote for him and though it is very hard I will not vote for him, even if he is the renowned role blocking evil Geoffrey Boycott.

So today Ima gunna vote for por_please_ya thank you akkaps

Do not know what her role is but suspect IDC mistakenly protected her. I got a "your seer was unsuccessful" yesterday.

Do not know what Jack The Godfather is on about. He may be playing funny buggers just like the Grohan does with Footy. I suspect he is most likely a bored Villager wanting to make mischief or more seriously a spaghetti muncher.

These are my obs fwiw.

I would like to contest for this immunity challenge and will use it on @Jack The Godfather tonight if I win.
Unfortunately challenges are non transferable
I did ask Akkaps as I would’ve happily transferred mine

So yep, nobody other than JTG should contest the challenge formally
We can slip in deliberate errors in our post to help though

Despite my critique of the game and amazement (and disappointment) I am still here, I am even more stunned that Porps and Baz are both still here. What is wrong with our vigs?.

I promised Baz I would not vote for him and though it is very hard I will not vote for him, even if he is the renowned role blocking evil Geoffrey Boycott.

Do not know what her role is but suspect IDC mistakenly protected her. I got a "your seer was unsuccessful" yesterday.

Do not know what Jack The Godfather is on about. He may be playing funny buggers just like the Grohan does with Footy. I suspect he is most likely a bored Villager wanting to make mischief or more seriously a spaghetti muncher.

These are my obs fwiw.
Lol

These are my obs fwiw.

I am the goon you kook.

These are my obs fwiw.
Much better mate. Rather than complain about the game setup, stir up some shit to make it even more interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back