Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok - Once again, I am a fully paid up member of #TeamGood. After the conversation in Dead PM from the last game, I think the best approach is to KILL LURKERS, because we know that #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore and it will help eradicate evil. I’ll have a look at the thread half way though the day and if I see #signsoflurking then I will vote accordingly.

Well, I'm not cheap but I am easy.
Good morning bruncher. When in Africa keep your car windows down. I'm sure this is irrelevant, yet helpful all at the same time.

Yikes. Producers of that bitter drop are Amazonian wimmyn warriors. In short it is an *insert hackneyed 'it's a trap gif'*. I fear for 3KZ.
That’s ok. I’m not scared. In fact, for any Amazonian wimmyn warriors who wish to correspond, here are my contacts:

Mr. 3KZ is Football
32 Benny Hill Drive,
Warrnambool, 3280

Good morning bruncher. When in Africa keep your car windows down. I'm sure this is irrelevant, yet helpful all at the same time.
It certainly is, my dear bruncher. Before reading that, I was bemoaning a rather sore and stiff neck due to an ill-fitting pillow. Now though, the pain remains but the pillow is nowhere to be found.

Thank you. I have no idea what I'm saying before 9:30 am.

It certainly is, my dear bruncher. Before reading that, I was bemoaning a rather sore and stiff neck due to an ill-fitting pillow. Now though, the pain remains but the pillow is nowhere to be found.

Thank you. I have no idea what I'm saying before 9:30 am.
I'm in quite the conundrum. Apparently I have no special skills, but yet I am expected to kill evil. I feel your pillow might come in handy.

I'm in quite the conundrum. Apparently I have no special skills, but yet I am expected to kill evil. I feel your pillow might come in handy.
Well that's handy. You may have finally found a use for it.

Okay I'm a villager again. Who are we voting?
Chipmunk. Despite what he said about having an immunity idol, we all know he can’t be trusted. He’s 4th on the list, which to use his own words is ‘always evil’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't want to tag that minnow in here lol ... bad memories...

Well, in any case, good luck!
I wanna see if KP can back his win up Everyone wants to see it happen.

And, I think Millky95 is still a little salty from Friday night, after I screwed him over.

Hoos will probably do the same tonight, lamenting his poor choice of pillow.
No, I have a contingency plan. To become slightly befuddled and relaxed by herbal medications.

i use my pillow to cry into at night, lamenting my poor life choices.
I've long given up on that. The life choices I mean.

The crying continues unabated.

I wanna see if KP can back his win up Everyone wants to see it happen.

And, I think Millky95 is still a little salty from Friday night, after I screwed him over.
How can he when he's not on the playling list?! lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back