Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers ClarkeM. Dead PM please akkaps :)
And when you're in the Dead PM, you'll see I didn't kill you.

During the day, I'll help uncover evil but at night, you know where my allegiance stands.

3KZ is Football can die thanks akkaps

And when you're in the Dead PM, you'll see I didn't kill you.

During the day, I'll help uncover evil but at night, you know where my allegiance stands.

3KZ is Football can die thanks akkaps
Do you think we could use his lurker theory on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the Night Report, I reckon there is a large number of Wozzies with roles who are paying out on each other. Here is my takeaway.

* I ask us to think more broadly and for the vigs to stop laying waste to good foiks and to hit evil for a change.

* Even if it was a crappy night at least Wolves lost their seer.

* I also reckon the Mwerps and Baz's silence shouts volumes.

* Young Dingster was up and about early today. Most unusual to see him potter about in Yabber City. Why?

Hopefully by the end of the day there'll be something more to go on for the vigs, Day one is usually a crapshoot.

I think you might be onto something re Dingster. Let's see if he pops his head in later.... akkaps

DAY 1 CHALLENGE
Immunity challenge

The first person to answer all questions correctly will win immunity. And cannot be evicted today as well as the night phase.

Answers will only be accepted in this thread, and I will reply with a mark out of 10 until someone gets all 10 questions correct.

Government Payments Quiz
  1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment?
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent?
  3. What government department is responsible for JobKeeper payments?
  4. Are Government payments taxable?
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020.
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID.
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered?
  8. What is the website used to log in to your government services?
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year?
  10. MCQ. What does a Centrelink Customer Reference Number tradition look like?
a. 123456
b. AB123456
c. 123456789A
d. A12345678
e. None of the above

Government Payments Quiz
  1. How much is the current COVID Supplement payment? $1124.50
  2. What age does Centrelink consider people to be independent? 18
  3. What government department is responsible for JobKeeper payments? Health and Human Services
  4. Are Government payments taxable? No
  5. Name an income support payment that was not eligible for the Economic Support Payment of $750 in JULY 2020. Veterans support
  6. Name one test of JobSeeker payments that was suspended due to COVID. Job search
  7. What is the fortnight income threshold or JobSeekers that are partnered? $1000
  8. What is the website used to log in to your government services? my.gov.au
  9. What was Services Australia previous known as at the start of the year? Department Health and Human Services
  10. MCQ. What does a Centrelink Customer Reference Number tradition look like? c

**Punches move timer.**

My opening gambit is Barrybran Thanks Chipmunk
I am always interested in what Barrybran and Dingster have to say for themselves.
I am really tempted to vote HawkAussie for being a dumbarse vig yet again. But ffs I accept he is not.

However I am thinking we need to give Barrybran Dingster or Tarkyn_24 cold hard looks.
Morning Horry. Would you mind paying your rent please? You're a little behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back